Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree LJC should not be plastering a child's face on her socials. She also knows duck all about plants if she thinks snowdrops bloom at the same time as bluebells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You’re way too kind. ❤ What she really hasn’t got over is Louisa breaking up with her, especially as her every utterance when they were together made clear that she thought Louisa was punching far above her weight, was a massive nuisance and hapless idiot. She made zero effort whatsoever to hide her contempt while they were together, and seems still can’t quite compute how LJC would have the audacity to LEFT the hot commodity that is I, narc Jack Monroe.

Just like she’s never got over Leggy, again for having the sheer audacity to dump her, but clearly that’s the lifestyle/image she misses and has been attempting to ape ever since. To add SPITE-copying LJC who she relentlessly denigrated and gave the impression she though was a complete idiot to that is just utterly pathetic.

As has been wisely stated here, she’s a skinwalker. (And LJC can get to duck posting young kids’ pics all over her wide open socials too. She should know better.)

View attachment 2872264
I know you're right ❤ and I know Louisa was probably not exactly blameless in either she knew about the grift & enabled it by saying nothing or was too daft to realise, which is not what you want from c4's head of news. agree also that pics of children on socials are not okay

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not reading too much into the Laurie Lou. We have a Mossy Moo....his middle name is not Moo. His first name's not Mossy either tbf, but I think most people have silly sing-song name's for their pets. If she'd have said Laurie Loo we'd have gone down the squatty potty, shitting slop route 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so jealous of everyone's cool accents. I don't quite sound like Rebel Wilson (I've managed to keep my posh Adelaide accent) but some days I cringe when I hear myself.
At least I'm consistent, unlike the Jackelope who changes depending on the weather.
I think you’d like Korean Billy. On topic, has she moved then, or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not reading too much into the Laurie Lou. We have a Mossy Moo....his middle name is not Moo. His first name's not Mossy either tbf, but I think most people have silly sing-song name's for their pets. If she'd have said Laurie Loo we'd have gone down the squatty potty, shitting slop route 🤷‍♀️
But I’m guessing your ex fiancé isn’t called Moo

It’s deliberate with her. She’s a psycho narc and you’re not I suspect. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's gotta sting for narcy-narc guest to know that if she'd treated Louisa well they might still be together, married, she'd have access to Louisa's money and connections
While I’m happy for LJC getting away from all that, I’ll forever be sad we weren’t treated to a Jack wedding. I’m sure we would have got multiple costume changes, a tit wonky self-baked cake, and probably Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.

We could have had hats and everything. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
While I’m happy for LJC getting away from all that, I’ll forever be sad we weren’t treated to a Jack wedding. I’m sure we would have got multiple costume changes, a tit wonky self-baked cake, and probably Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.

And SINGING! I expect she would have sung and danced the first dance all at the same time. While also giving a speech about how brilliant she is and how she’s transformed their new spouse’s life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It'd blow her tiny mind to know that there are straight women who go to all kinds of sports events and don't share it on twatter as though it's some marvel. Stupid bint.
It seems to me she has lived a very sheltered life... apart from having a child out of wed lock in a very vanilla way, she hasnt really done very much! When you look at her life history, there is not much there. Her life story actually sounds really rather boring!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

multiple costume changes
IMG_7632.jpeg
IMG_7628.jpeg
IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7629.jpeg
a tit wonky self-baked cake
with four delicious tiers
IMG_7625.jpeg
IMG_7627.jpeg
IMG_7624.jpeg
IMG_7626.jpeg
Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.
IMG_7641.jpeg
IMG_7639.jpeg
IMG_7636.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg
and for the vegetarians
IMG_7638.jpeg
IMG_7637.jpeg
And to drink
IMG_7642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The pastry kills me. Absolutely kills me.
and the Fentimans bottles filled up with duck knows what. So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It seems to me she has lived a very sheltered life... apart from having a child out of wed lock in a very vanilla way, she hasnt really done very much! When you look at her life history, there is not much there. Her life story actually sounds really rather boring!
But she's the most put upon person in the world, all whilst being the poorest church mouse with delusions of grandeur and absolutely no shame about her grifting, oversharing or constant victimhood.

She's exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dear god almighty and all his cherubim and seraphim. What in the babyshit is this monstrosity? And how MASSIVE is it?!
IMG_7644.jpeg

She’s a charlatan who cannot cook for tit, but genuinely, she reserves a special sort of venom for eggs. Why does she hate eggs so much?

Did she get LEFT by an egg?
IMG_7645.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg
IMG_7658.jpeg
IMG_7659.jpeg
IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7647.jpeg
IMG_7646.jpeg
IMG_7648.jpeg
IMG_7655.jpeg
IMG_7649.jpeg
IMG_7650.jpeg
IMG_7652.jpeg
IMG_7651.jpeg
Paging Dr Pimplepopper: Cyst alert! 🚨
IMG_7657.jpeg
IMG_7653.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
If we had a Jack wedding she’d bang on about how it cost her 37p because she fished the vicar out of a skip.
EXCYUUUUUUSE you! guest’s wedding
IMG_7664.jpeg

If she could find someone who actually went through with marrying her instead of all those OHs and fiancées suddenly coming to their senses and then immediately bleeping off.

IMG_7663.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.