Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“holy tit, she’s hot”

She is not attractive at all. I don’t get it. Leggy is one of the people I’d love to do a thread 31 moment. She’s the one person I can see not going along with Jack’s narc bullshit.
Am not myself commenting on Leggy’s appearance because everyone has their own Harold-preferances, but didn’t Jack add to this comment that she’d said it jokingly to a friend? Which I had always read as her meaning she *didn’t* think Leggy was hot and was yet again putting down her partner.

Reactions: 15
Am not myself commenting on Leggy’s appearance because everyone has their own Harold-preferances, but didn’t Jack add to this comment that she’d said it jokingly to a friend? Which I had always read as her meaning she *didn’t* think Leggy was hot and was yet again putting down her partner.
That quote is Allegra saying "holy tit, she's hot" about Jack. Presumably the photo in question had been facetuned to oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That quote is Allegra saying "holy tit, she's hot" about Jack. Presumably the photo in question had been facetuned to oblivion.
Sorry have caused a chaos! But Jack said something similar didn’t she - that she jokingly said to a friend that she fancied Leggy?

Reactions: 11
Jack’s teen years were…busy. We are supposed to believe that between the ages of 12 and 19 she was a severe anorexic, a highly trained ballet dancer, a brown belt in some martial art or other, a Sunday school teacher, a skinhead, a bookworm, a tearaway who stole a scalpel from school to use as a weapon, an X Factor auditioner, a chess bae and, lest we forget, a shell and a husk.

Now people change a LOT in their teenage years and they defo try out new identities which they often cycle through and discard very quickly. But they usually follow a psychological theme, or have some throughline. But this lot? I just don’t get it.
Dead ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jack’s teen years were…busy. We are supposed to believe that between the ages of 12 and 19 she was a severe anorexic, a highly trained ballet dancer, a brown belt in some martial art or other, a Sunday school teacher, a skinhead, a bookworm, a tearaway who stole a scalpel from school to use as a weapon, an X Factor auditioner, a chess bae and, lest we forget, a shell and a husk.

Now people change a LOT in their teenage years and they defo try out new identities which they often cycle through and discard very quickly. But they usually follow a psychological theme, or have some throughline. But this lot? I just don’t get it.
I've just been an angry bisexual emo kid for ~25 years 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I yearn for the day that the Government crack down the unreglated use of money making platform. I think in order to use them there should be regulations in place to ensure that people subacribing or using them are getting what they pay for, whether its in the form of regular podcasts and or goods. If not then, the user has to refund and close it down. It should be treated as a business venture. If you dont put the work in then you have no business using it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“I have cooked dinner for MARY PORTAS CLAUDIA RODEN”View attachment 2674311🤔 The very same Claudia Roden who’s been a decades-long close personal friend of Leggy?! View attachment 2674312 She’s SUCH a fucken embarrassment to herself.

This still might be my favourite thing she’s ever written. If you knew literally nothing about her, it just sums her up so perfectly.
ETA: at least now we know who’s responsible for creepy Single White Leggy guest’s prune obsession
View attachment 2674399
That article 😱
IMG_0661.jpeg

why she look like Kenickie from Grease in the smol photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This led to David Hadjicostas MBE himself turning up to correct his daughter’s Wikipedia page about this. Despite the fact that the source of him being referred to as a para was… his own daughter. Who then continued to say publicly that he was a para even after his correction.
View attachment 2679381
Absolutely glorious. Just indicative of a wider problem around the truth and the media though: my Grandad has a tiny Wiki page for his time playing football during the second world war (he was a bricklayer so not called up to fight, instead rebuilding the damage from the blitz.) Yet whenever I have tried to add an official club picture of him to that page it is zapped off again by an overzealous moderator. Yet guest can go on tv, radio, do interviews with the newspapers and say anything and it is recorded as fact.
---
I yearn for the day that the Government crack down the unreglated use of money making platform. I think in order to use them there should be regulations in place to ensure that people subacribing or using them are getting what they pay for, whether its in the form of regular podcasts and or goods. If not then, the user has to refund and close it down. It should be treated as a business venture. If you dont put the work in then you have no business using it.
They are so far behind it is unreal, have you had the same avalanche of online raffle sites spring up locally that I have? I shudder to think how many new gambling problems are springing out of them and I don't know how seemingly anyone can just start selling tickets and give away large cash prizes if the mood takes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m going to go out on a limb and say I think early twenties Jack was attractive. Not drop dead model gorgeous, not notice her across a crowded room beautiful, just averagely attractive. She had good skin and hair (regardless of the Tory wife cut), a decent figure and nice eyes (the dead shark came later). I can see why Leggy fancied her, and considering Leggy’s money and status I can see why Jack reciprocated.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You just know the big headed bore will have "MBE" on his debit card, don't you?
Stumbled across a post from Oct 2022 when I was looking for something yesterday that he puts it on his Trustpilot profile, so it’s a fair assessment
This (somehow missed all this the first time around!) is also on that thread if you keep reading to the next page. Here’s Aunty Pat BUTCH SHAVEN HEADED Jack at 18-19 when Daddy got the MBE.
IMG_2618.jpeg

(Looked up the date to see how old she’d have been. This 2015 article says ut was 2007, so she turned 19 in March that year, Assuming it was an NY honor so early that year, but I’m clueless about that stuff)
IMG_2619.jpeg
Posted this a week or two ago, but here’s another pic of her from that time so I’ve added it.
So here’s what Jack claims to have looked/dressed like from 7-17 and here are photos of her from about 7 to 18-19
IMG_2620.jpeg
IMG_2622.jpeg
IMG_2621.jpeg
IMG_2624.jpeg
IMG_2625.jpeg
IMG_2626.jpeg
IMG_2627.jpeg
IMG_2618.jpeg

It’s not surprising that these days she looks like she’s in her 50s. She was surely at least 35 in this picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In I, Daniel Blake, he puts bubble wrap on the windows.
That’ll be where she got the idea from then. At this stage her whole backstory is basically a piece of I, Daniel Blake fan fiction. Her own twist being she puts a net curtain (or voile as she calls it, how very middle class) over the bubble wrap to hide it.

Reactions: 36
Oh duck me, no, noooooo, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! 😂😂😂

Timeline of this has just clicked. 💀🪦

Jack in 2007
IMG_2628.jpeg
IMG_2618.jpeg
IMG_2629.jpeg
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2633.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Just read that Kathleen Stock article for the first time, and the very first comment is so satisfying:

"...a lot of it looks less cost-efficient anyway. The part about washing the tomato sauce off spaghetti hoops and then reducing the sauce into tomato puree is about the stupidest idea, in terms of resource and energy use, that you could come up with. The tinned food is already the product of an energy intensive manufacturing process that has been carried out precisely so that the end user doesn’t have to do anything except warm it up. What is proposed in this instance is simply an energy-wasteful – and therefore more expensive – way to produce two disgusting meals out of a single edible one – but without actually increasing the total amounts of calories ingested anyway.

To put it in engineering terms, it throws away the embedded energy in the canned food. I’m sure we’ve all seen the online memes in which someone has employed their carpentry skills to make something useful out of an old pallet, well this is the reverse: making an old pallet out of a coffee table that you’ve just bought in a shop.

Idiotic."

I love factual take-downs so so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Sorry have caused a chaos! But Jack said something similar didn’t she - that she jokingly said to a friend that she fancied Leggy?
She fancied Leggy’s lovely big kitchen (that just like Leggy’s child has somehow become “hers”) that’s for sure.

IMG_2636.jpeg

Mither: Depending on when in “2010 or 2011” this thing that didn’t actually happen *happened* the “housemate” could well have been the partner she’d glommed onto and in whose home she was living rent free until they split in Oct 2011 whereupon Jack SPITE rented a £725 luxury apartment and then immediately SPITE quit the firephone.

In this somewhat different retelling of it, Jack and the housemate “friend”thought it quite hillllllarrrrrrrious/needless to say they had the last laugh (via email).
IMG_2637.jpeg

WHAT A FUNNY STORY. JACK’S FUNNY STORIES.

Edit🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She was 19 here omg. If you take that awful fascinator off she looks like 43 year old admin assistant working for a small accountancy firm.
"Valerie, 43, has been with Grift, Grift and Slop Accountants since we opened our first branch in 1982. Since then, she's become an integral part of the firm and our Mother Hen. As well as cooking the books she regularly supplies us with USB cakes and Thruppeny Crumblenuts for afternoon tea. She takes her role very seriously and often works 120 hours a week to ensure we're on top of our game. Away from work Valerie lives with her husband Harold and sons, Harold Junior and Darren. Darren is a plumber and Harold Junior is currently in Parkhurst. When asked what she loves most about her job she said with her usual comical, satirical twist "I'm exhausted - do you want me to stop breathing..?""

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
"Valerie, 43, has been with Grift, Grift and Slop Accountants since we opened our first branch in 1982. Since then, she's become an integral part of the firm and our Mother Hen. As well as cooking the books she regularly supplies us with USB cakes and Thruppeny Crumblenuts for afternoon tea. She takes her role very seriously and often works 120 hours a week to ensure we're on top of our game. Away from work Valerie lives with her husband Harold and sons, Harold Junior and Darren. Darren is a plumber and Harold Junior is currently in Parkhurst. When asked what she loves most about her job she said with her usual comical, satirical twist "I'm exhausted - do you want me to stop breathing..?""
Can I pop this in the Aunty pat thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.