Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But… you’d already met LJC by this point, cos you started sniffing around her net worth in March 2017 and you’d already made Sex Pasta for her by the time you posted this.
IMG_2644.jpeg
IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2649.jpeg

You didn’t announce you were running for election til 20 April
IMG_2654.jpeg

And if you’d already “got” the sea air “perm”, that was May you fantasist moron
IMG_2645.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg

And you literally dropped out of running for election days after waving your arms in the air like this to show of your “perm” cos you were BEDRIDDEN with CRIPPLING ARTHRITIS and cos everyone wrote letters to your house saying “along the lines of” DIE, YOU witch!
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_2651.jpeg
IMG_2653.jpeg
WHAT. A. bleeping. FANTASIST. Seriously, how does she even function in day to day life? Shut up, Jack. Oh wait…😬

(Sea air from @colouredlines and perm from @DianeAbbotsMojito. Baffling pointless lies and excruciating selfies from guest)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is so telling, isn’t it? Not “I could never have dreamt that that gorgeous woman in that picture would one day be my fiancée”, but “I could never have dreamt that that kitchen in that picture would one day be my kitchen”. The avaricious, grasping, materialistic little turd.

View attachment 2680045
I say this as no great beauty myself, but referring to Allegra as gorgeous would be a lie too far for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But… you’d already met LJC by this point, cos you started sniffing around her net worth in March 2017 and you’d already made Sex Pasta for her by the time you posted this.
View attachment 2680112View attachment 2680124
View attachment 2680126

You didn’t announce you were running for election til 20 April
View attachment 2680154

And if you’d already “got” the sea air “perm”, that was May you fantasist moron
View attachment 2680118View attachment 2680119

And you literally dropped out of running for election days after waving your arms in the air like this to show of your “perm” cos you were BEDRIDDEN with CRIPPLING ARTHRITIS and cos everyone wrote letters to your house saying “along the lines of” DIE, YOU witch! View attachment 2680129View attachment 2680130View attachment 2680131WHAT. A. bleeping. FANTASIST. Seriously, how does she even function in day to day life? Shut up, Jack. Oh wait…😬

(Sea air from @colouredlines and perm from @DianeAbbotsMojito. Baffling pointless lies and excruciating selfies from guest)
I reckon she was tweeting about getting a boyfriend in order to make Leggy insecure and get her to jump.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is this also when she was 'severely anorexic' and 'skeletal'?
That would be it.
SEVERELY anorexic from either 9 or 12 until either she got pregnant at 21 and instantly CURED it with pies or until she was 20 because of the FIRE SERVICE. Fucked up contradictory TL and evidence here
---
I reckon she was tweeting about getting a boyfriend in order to make Leggy insecure and get her to jump.
*Louisa. Yep, agreed. Also, for some unfathomable reason Jack seems to have had the notion she was way above LJC/out of LJC’s league, so am sure there’s also an element of Jack keeping her options open to see if she could find a SugarmamaPapa she liked better (see: more famous than LJC and with more money)

Four years later, and we are all waiting for someone to reply to this. Someone, anyone. View attachment 2680094

And this, from someone with sub-GCSE levels of spelling, grammar and punctuation.Yes, Jack, it is fury-inducing, especially from someone with “writer, author” in their bio.

View attachment 2680096
I’m ashamed to say I replied to one of these tweets in about 2018. Found it when I went back through my mentions searching her handle. The weird thing was I’d made a few of her recipes and 90% of them didn’t work? So why was I bum licking? Anyway I did a dirty delete Jack style and found the light in 2020 phew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
jesus she changes her partner prefences more than most change their knickers. Its ok to like both males and female pet, however your not a lesbian if that is the case. HTH

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also it's been noted before that many of the patreon commenters on the I'm Sorry post, despite saying they don't want rewards & are happy to support aLl ThE gOoD wOrK sHe DoEs, are now supporting 0 ( zero) creators on patreon, I never thought
would be one of them lol
At one point Wonkys full time job seemed to be supporting her on Twitter. How things change. Now she seems to have totally disappeared, embarrassed much you think?
---
Actually found her, hasn’t mentioned Jack since last July! Now blowing smoke up Jane Godleys ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
That would be it.
SEVERELY anorexic from either 9 or 12 until either she got pregnant at 21 and instantly CURED it with pies or until she was 20 because of the FIRE SERVICE. Fucked up contradictory TL and evidence here
---

*Louisa. Yep, agreed. Also, for some unfathomable reason Jack seems to have had the notion she was way above LJC/out of LJC’s league, so am sure there’s also an element of Jack keeping her options open to see if she could find a SugarmamaPapa she liked better (see: more famous than LJC and with more money)
The severe anorexia since age 9 is bullshit, I'm presuming she doesn't actually know what the clinical definition of severe would be in this case but if she were telling the truth but she probably would not have gone through puberty properly, if at all, and would have had her growth stunted. Nikki grahame (RIP) was a good visual example of what child onset anorexia will do to a sufferer - if you look at pictures of her next to healthy adults you can clearly see how badly her growth, height and development were stunted by the condition. Press x to doubt that a severe anorexic would be able to do ballet, martial arts or yomp around with dusty aunt Helen, they'd be more likely to spend their day on a sofa under a blanket trying desperately to stay warm. And falling pregnant? Nah, not so much.

In conclusion, jack is a liar your honour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Imagine the size her nose would be if she was pinocchio.
I think every planet in the solar system would get a tickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
IMG_2659.jpeg

Jack’s letters “along the lines of” DIE YOU witch probably looked something like this…

IMG_2658.jpeg

• Haha
Saw this in the wild and it reminded me of our Jackie, who could definitely have be born in the 1600s by the looks of some of her unfiltered pictures.

IMG_3312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That would be it.
---

LJC isn't a celeb, is she? She might be successful and well-known among her peers in TV journalism but she's behind the scenes. And comes across as modest and unconcerned with fashion, social media and having her picture taken for the newspapers. She's more likely to be up early on a Saturday morning to cycle 100 miles than going out into the small hours, snorting coke in the club bathroom.

Am guessing that, in spite of her being older, a parent and a Peanuts cartoon character, Leggy was a more glamorous catch. And the lifestyle of a chef / restaurant proprietor is potentially more exciting to someone like Jack, with late nights, boozing and snorting, and celebs in your orbit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
For those fraus who mithered about what casual glamour might entail, you now have your answer.

IMG_2661.jpeg
Shame that the Council seem to have slashed their hair cutting budget again before they did this one. It’s all gone on PAINTING THE CIVIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She looks like an extra from Prisoner Cell Block H in so many photos.

As hard as she thinks she is she wouldn't have been allowed to even look at the steam press.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
you know the perm? the orange perm with the orange bra? i can't face quoting the pic as it just means people have to see it again.
She said she waited like 17 years for that perm. didn't someone comment saying they were a hairdresser and asking what type of perm it was because they'd never seen anything quite like it?

it always makes me laugh when i think of that. it's an underrepresented comment on here, i feel. especially when that photo has been shared so many times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
LJC isn't a celeb, is she? She might be successful and well-known among her peers in TV journalism but she's behind the scenes. And comes across as modest and unconcerned with fashion, social media and having her picture taken for the newspapers. She's more likely to be up early on a Saturday morning to cycle 100 miles than going out into the small hours, snorting coke in the club bathroom.

Am guessing that, in spite of her being older, a parent and a Peanuts cartoon character, Leggy was a more glamorous catch. And the lifestyle of a chef / restaurant proprietor is potentially more exciting to someone like Jack, with late nights, boozing and snorting, and celebs in your orbit.
Yeah exactly that. Given what she brings to the table, Jack has a ludicrous level of entitlement about what she “deserves” in a partner. They need to have a tit ton of cash/lucrative job and be a property owner first and foremost, but also preferably someone IN THE PUBLIC EYE with connections who can open doors for Jack and keep her in the style to which she’d like to become accustomed.

In the Jack-hierarchy LJC was better than deliciously ordinary rich Old Harold in that regard, but Jack’s never ever been able to scale the dizzy heights of the Leggy lifestyle. I reckon in spring 2017 in the wake of the Hopkins verdict she definitely thought another Leggy or a Ralf Little or whoever-type would be along in a minute. Jack’s ill-conceived seething resentment and contempt for LJC was probably at least in part because in her eyes it was somehow LJC’s “fault” nobody better presented themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
you know the perm? the orange perm with the orange bra? i can't face quoting the pic as it just means people have to see it again.
She said she waited like 17 years for that perm. didn't someone comment saying they were a hairdresser and asking what type of perm it was because they'd never seen anything quite like it?

it always makes me laugh when i think of that. it's an underrepresented comment on here, i feel. especially when that photo has been shared so many times.
It makes her look like Glen Bulb's weird sister
Screenshot_20240110-144830_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just going back to earlier mitherings about answering the front door and being in fear...

Well, I just had someone come a-knocking and, naturally, I didn't answer because I'm wearing a onsie and ugg boots to keep warm I'm BUSY. Imagine my jump-scare when, from behind the upstairs curtains, I saw them walk away - they were wearing a yellow hooded coat!

Ninnies, I think we should all be on our guard, I think Jack might be slowly, painstakingly 🍉 us and tracking us down TO OUR DOORS as promised!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.