Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2677982

stick a fork in me please @FunnyFuneral 💀⚰

Ps re Hopkins - jack may have pretended not to be smug about it, but she definitely was smug about it

View attachment 2677994
She truly believes she zapped Hopkins but it just isn't true. Hopkins was never cancelled. She lost her Twitter account a couple of years later but that was nothing to do with Jack and the court case. It was after posting a series of particularly disgusting tweets (even by her standards) she got booted.
Hopkins never went away, she got even more popular. She had a long running American tour doing public speaking and got lots of work as a pundit on American TV during Trump's election campaign. Bible belt US bloody love her and she's incredibly popular. See also France, Israel and bizarrely India.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No way this strap line
View attachment 2677919
That entire article’s pretty grim, as is a lot of their joint interview output. We know Jack’s a repressed Victorian net curtain twitching sex-obsessed moron who gets the vapours at the sight of an uncovered piano leg, but FFS Leggy was in her mid forties here. It’s like two little kids wanting attention, shouting “Oooh! Boobs! Willies! Bums!” Except it’s two grown-ass adult women wanting attention, shouting “Oooh! Ladyparts! Ladyparts! Ladyparts!”

Stop being such pathetic wannabe-shocking try-hards you pair of immature idiots.

View attachment 2677924View attachment 2677939View attachment 2677940
Edit: I accidentally something simmered without spoilering! Soz!
“holy tit, she’s hot”

She is not attractive at all. I don’t get it. Leggy is one of the people I’d love to do a thread 31 moment. She’s the one person I can see not going along with Jack’s narc bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My hat theory is that Harold was thinning on top so wore a hat and she decided to join in.

I’m amazed that there are still interviews with her that I haven’t read but @Valiofthedolls you’ve excelled yourself again! I think Allegra was an accelerant of her being high on the scent of her own farts but she wasn’t the only thing. These articles are just swallowing every single line of her bullshit unquestioningly
View attachment 2678330
View attachment 2678331Whither the modelling, music video and series about Jack’s daily life?

Also the Time article also features some more of these mysterious teenage photos that no one else has ever seen. Shattenstone was shown ones of a teenager in the throes of an eating disorder while Louise Carpenter saw some different ones.
View attachment 2678342
Jack’s teen years were…busy. We are supposed to believe that between the ages of 12 and 19 she was a severe anorexic, a highly trained ballet dancer, a brown belt in some martial art or other, a Sunday school teacher, a skinhead, a bookworm, a tearaway who stole a scalpel from school to use as a weapon, an X Factor auditioner, a chess bae and, lest we forget, a shell and a husk.

Now people change a LOT in their teenage years and they defo try out new identities which they often cycle through and discard very quickly. But they usually follow a psychological theme, or have some throughline. But this lot? I just don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
While she’s quiet, can I ask - is there such thing as a Monroe Enabler List? I’m thinking we put something together, like the Epstein Files, but for anyone that’s actively promoted or supported the Guest Grift?
Sincere apologies if this exists, ninnies.

starting with:

Mom
Ralph Little
Pratchets daughter
Just having a little grunk, so apologies if these names have been added-
Big D, MBE
Ma Ev
Her son's dad.

They all must have known what was going on

Reactions: 23
My hat theory is that Harold was thinning on top so wore a hat and she decided to join in.

Also the Time article also features some more of these mysterious teenage photos that no one else has ever seen. Louise Carpenter saw some different ones.
View attachment 2678342
[/SPOILER]
IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2523.jpeg
IMG_2522.jpeg

In all seriousness though, that was what? November 2015? I bet it was this one where the month before, Jack’s clearly attempting to gaslight everyone into thinking she’s 16-17 here.
IMG_2528.jpeg
IMG_2531.jpeg
Like duck is she 16-17 right here. And like duck did any of that 👆happen in early 2000s Southend
IMG_2530.jpeg
IMG_2533.jpeg

In fact, admittedly based on nothing more than her looking like she’s in her 20s here, her “new series of images” and her “shaven headed Chicago”pic, am a tad suspicious of the two pics below.

Might they have been taken in a shoot with her and “poppyseed photographer pal” as part of the very same series of images?

(Here’s what Photographer Jack was up to at the time/at 20-21)
IMG_2532.jpeg
IMG_2530.jpeg

IMG_2526.jpeg

thanks as always to @Mr Krabs for braving Undelete and returning with the sticky carpet bartender.
ETA early on in her breadcrumbing of Old Harold, Jack (obviously deliberate) posted a pic where the reflection of a bald bloke was visible in a mirror. Despite being very coy about whether it was a Sugarmama/Paps she obv wanted everyone to see him. twit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Didn't we all wear men's/boys' clothes in the early 2000s? Where I'm from we were all in tracksuit bottoms, trainers and hoodies 100% of the time. She truly thinks she inhabits some 1950s Enid Blyton world where she's a rebel and not a bleeping boring, frumpy Bon Marche botherer.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Didn't we all wear men's/boys' clothes in the early 2000s? Where I'm from we were all in tracksuit bottoms, trainers and hoodies 100% of the time. She truly thinks she inhabits some 1950s Enid Blyton world where she's a rebel and not a bleeping boring, frumpy Bon Marche botherer.
It's occasionally been mithered about that Jackworld is a curious timewarp land where hairdressers are scandalised by women asking for short styles and where passers-by can sense children born out of wedlock and publically shame the mother for her vile immoral ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I must say, I'm more of a laughing on the inside while my face looks absolutely deadpan kinda gal, but Peppermint Patty makes me burst out laughing every time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Every single media outlet that gave her airtime to spout her 344% rice bollox in Jan 2022. I mean I know the great and the good of the British media are basically all innumerate because they all did Eng Lit at Oxbridge, but that was something else.

Although it did allow us to witness Comedown Jack in all her gory glory.
Has anyone mentioned Big Chocco and Ev as well.

Reactions: 17
Probably useful to have a list of those who saw right through her. And her subsequent attempt to vilify them online.

I give you Chris Giles

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jack’s teen years were…busy. We are supposed to believe that between the ages of 12 and 19 she was a severe anorexic, a highly trained ballet dancer, a brown belt in some martial art or other, a Sunday school teacher, a skinhead, a bookworm, a tearaway who stole a scalpel from school to use as a weapon, an X Factor auditioner, a chess bae and, lest we forget, a shell and a husk.

Now people change a LOT in their teenage years and they defo try out new identities which they often cycle through and discard very quickly. But they usually follow a psychological theme, or have some throughline. But this lot? I just don’t get it.
You missed out the lyrics-doodling Hole (Courtney Love’s Band) mega-fan in fishnets and black eyeliner, the AmDram aficionado/understudy narrator in Joseph and his amazing Technicolor Dreamcast who was ALWAYS the lead in school plays, the loner who preferred books to parties, the wild SoCo downing teen drunkard who got her start at 14 (and was subsequently hoisted over a taxi driver’s shoulder) the rebel but in a quiet bookish way, the Dolcelatte and Walnut-inspired Enfant Robouchon of school cookery lessons, the bunker of school, and finally, the lover of Coronation Chicken-fueled 14 mile round-trip yomps.

While also being a shell and a husk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You missed out the lyrics-doodling Hole (Courtney Love’s Band) mega-fan in fishnets and black eyeliner, the AmDram aficionado/understudy narrator in Joseph and his amazing Technicolor Dreamcast who was ALWAYS the lead in school plays, the loner who preferred books to parties, the wild SoCo downing teen drunkard who got her start at 14 (and was subsequently hoisted over a taxi driver’s shoulder) the rebel but in a quiet bookish way, the Dolcelatte and Walnut-inspired Enfant Robouchon of school cookery lessons, the bunker of school, and finally, the lover of Coronation Chicken-fueled 14 mile round-trip yomps.

BiB thread title nomination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Honestly, Jack, I'm scarlet for you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.