Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRAUEN! Vlad's onto me 😱 Instagram just showed me this ad for a blatant Cotswold-cheapy-knockoff. Wonder if these do any trade in Southend?

Screenshot_20240107-001500~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s something keeping the Patreons subbed I’m sure and this would make a lot of sense.
Nah, I think they're just there through uselessness. I only just unsubbed from a $5/ month patreon for a podcast that I love but hasn't made a new one for 8 months. I know the creator and want to support their work, but I didn't unsub until I did a proper finance review as it's such a smol amount of money

Reactions: 29
FFS 😯 don’t remember seeing this before. The Kitchen of Doom after three days. Long enough to Single White Leggy duck the place and put multiple pics of herself front and centre.
View attachment 2670968Seriously, her desire to copy Leggy is pathological. Leggy hangs utensils n’stuff in her window! I’ll hang the same stuff in MY window!!!
View attachment 2671003
Have mini-mithered on this before, but now even more so based on what she says in that post up there about being at home at her Mam and Nan’s (and the kitchen of doom after 3 days)… Wonder if her vagueness about when she left home and where she’s lived is because she kept flouncing in and out of Dave and Ev’s in a tantrum and going to live with (Non-Nazi) Nan and Saint Slumlord…? 🤔

Would def answer the eternal question “Where the duck in the name of the Blair Witch was this Jack-home?”
View attachment 2670978View attachment 2671010View attachment 2670979View attachment 2670982Cos it’s not…this FANCY place she allegedly lived when she was 21 (so in 2009) and allegedly MINTED is it?
View attachment 2670987
Doom Kitchen ss @Marmalade Atkins and photography by the perennially untalented guest.
Sorry if this has been covered, I drop in and out. Those 'Home' photos look like a house that's been done up to look like how people lived in ye olde times. In fact I googled one of the pics and this came up...

Screenshot_20240107-023536.png

Which looks to be the same house (same floor, same furniture, same white towels, same blue candlestick, same long handled black pot on the stove) and is in fact an old fisherman's cottage from the 1850s that has been refurbished by the Leigh Society. So guest never lived there but maybe she took some inspiration for the poverty cosplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2671917
@rage naan R U OK hun? U gotta stop torturing urself lik dis babes. 4get bout Fat Scam + her slop gun. Its jus fraus 4eva babe. We got ya back hun. Dat jazzy shoo snek iz bad 4 ur mental elf. xoxoxoxo
U say that Hun & I kno Ur rite. + I loff u 4 caring bout my mentals. but 2day I just got 2 the bit were she set her hair on fire & uses insta as pinterest so how can I poss stop now ?!?!?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2671917
@rage naan R U OK hun? U gotta stop torturing urself lik dis babes. 4get bout Fat Scam + her slop gun. Its jus fraus 4eva babe. We got ya back hun. Dat jazzy shoo snek iz bad 4 ur mental elf. xoxoxoxo
These are simply too wide for her feet. Clarks done a wide-fitting range of these shoes, I had a pair in standard width (not in this colour way). She bought these because she could, even though they didn’t fit her. There was a reason she left them in the wardrobe for years and why they were never seen on her feet again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A thought just occurred to me, maybe she’s taken the core members of the comments club off to a private discord. She could easily set it up so she has total control of who gets to join and no pesky trolls can lurk. It wouldn’t give her the exposure of xitter, no more loving messages from mom, but she would be getting her narc supply without anyone questioning her.
I had wondered about those sporadic cheerleading attempts from middle-aged male types white knighting for her and wondered if she had some sort of "inner circle" comments club still active. Those types of fools will always be the last to cop on to the grift as long a female younger than themselves is paying them some attention.

Reactions: 35
Discord mithering... Firstly, despite claims she can track you from an IP, we all know she is pretty technologically inept. Espesh with WordPress!! So, somebody would have needed to set it up for her. Secondly, where would she have announced this Discord server without any Frau getting wind of it? Thirdly, do we believe the eejuts who are still subbed to her Patreon are the type to know what Discord is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought she might be using Twitter Circles but I see those have been turned off. Group Twitter DMs, maybe? We know she's not reading her patreon messages from that screenshot showing loads of unread ones.

Reactions: 20

Yel

I don't think she's got anything private to keep the current 300 odd people as there's been a constant decline each month, bar when she did the guardian article and ended herself. People set it up and forget about it or like her and want to carry on giving.

Although thanks to kiddy scripter types who reset her password (thanks to the oversharing of mothers maiden name etc) and revealed nothing revolutionary as we already pretty much knew roughly how much she was making we now have no idea how many patrons she has since she got back in and figured out how to turn off public numbers. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 09.02.15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
These are simply too wide for her feet. Clarks done a wide-fitting range of these shoes, I had a pair in standard width (not in this colour way). She bought these because she could, even though they didn’t fit her. There was a reason she left them in the wardrobe for years and why they were never seen on her feet again.
Luckily I don’t think she actually wore them outside the house. Aww remember when she used to get all dressed up for our benefit. Pretending to go on dates or out with her friends, or dressing up to go to some mysterious important meeting. Then she’d sit around the bungamansion logging into her sock accounts to defend herself from the haterz. What a glorious life full of adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Babycenter? There’s been remarkable similarities to some stories she’s told and things I posted on there many years ago so it wouldn’t surprise me.
Babycenter sounds a bit ‘Room of Requirement’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are payments to all Patreon creators made on the same date each month? I wondered if most of her subscribers have signed up for numerous and aren't aware they're paying her if all coming out of their bank account in a lump sum?

Reactions: 15
Luckily I don’t think she actually wore them outside the house. Aww remember when she used to get all dressed up for our benefit. Pretending to go on dates or out with her friends, or dressing up to go to some mysterious important meeting. Then she’d sit around the bungamansion logging into her sock accounts to defend herself from the haterz. What a glorious life full of adventure.
Does she ever actually go outside the house these days?! Paranoia after it has snowed can be quite all-consuming... I hear.

Reactions: 16
Are payments to all Patreon creators made on the same date each month? I wondered if most of her subscribers have signed up for numerous and aren't aware they're paying her if all coming out of their bank account in a lump sum?
I have two go out on the first, and one go out on the 9th. Each payment is taken separately, so I have two hit my card on the 1st.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.