Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s such a manipulative bleep. Give them the same hair and chronic depression and severe anxiety and panic looks an awful lot like (equally faked and fictional) LIFE BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS year long sobriety
View attachment 2670260View attachment 2670261
View attachment 2670262
Also ā€œBe kind (to me) always, I on the other hand will incite my most rabid followers to pile on and doxx people with tiny accounts at even the slightest hint of not blowing smoke up my arseā€ PS Iā€™m SEVERELY anxious, here is my PayPal.

duck OFF, Jack.
This photo always says to me ā€œthis is what sociopaths look likeā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This says a lot, doesnā€™t it. Itā€™s not the fact that they only cost Ā£6 (even though we all know they didnā€™t), itā€™s that, despite constantly being on the verge of eviction/starvation/bankruptcy, she spent good money on shoes that she had no use for.

View attachment 2672045
While also depriving someone else of them, who might have needed them and worn them more often. Nah, guest needs to hoard them in a cupboard for 3 years.

Much like the yellow sticker bargains that disappear into her three freezers never to re-emerge.

Yellow sticker chicken livers. We barely knew ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, it's standard in media, law and politics, but at least in music and sport the playing fields used to be more level (to use a chinless Henry expression haha). Which is why it's so disappointing that someone who actually made it across that gap turns out to be a massive liar and grifter. Is that what it takes to actually make it into their club? It's sad.
Itā€™s ok, she isnā€™t really working class.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why and when did the Guardian column dry up?
it was meant to be a series but got pulled after the first one. When your read the comments youā€™ll see why

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it was meant to be a series but got pulled after the first one. When your read the comments youā€™ll see why

Going to treat myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having watched the Masked Singer, it is 100% not Guest as Airfryer...unless she has been hiding a great singing voice all these years. And we all know that she would never hide any talents if she actually had any šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2671917
@rage naan R U OK hun? U gotta stop torturing urself lik dis babes. 4get bout Fat Scam + her slop gun. Its jus fraus 4eva babe. We got ya back hun. Dat jazzy shoo snek iz bad 4 ur mental elf. xoxoxoxo
What size shoe does she wear? I feel like my feet look big enough but hers look huge (Iā€™m 5ā€™9 and an 8.5-9/eu42.5) Iā€™ve said it before but do we actually know?? She must be at least 7.5, those shoes look like canoes.
---
I miss the Tuesday chaoi. Good times good times.
---
Just dropped in on the Mumsnet thread, and there is a post this morning about a thread about bread. As I read it, it reminded me of the sorts of escalations guest used to be capable of on the Hellsite.

Anybody know if there is an American version of Mumsnet where she might be hanging out these days to get her narc supply?!
Babycenter? Thereā€™s been remarkable similarities to some stories sheā€™s told and things I posted on there many years ago so it wouldnā€™t surprise me.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Isn't it the 2 year anniversary of the Vuvuzela Barrage Interlocutor announcement soon? Maybe she's timing the big reveal for then?

Aud's looking well x
How dare you. Jack is working hard on the VBI and you can see the fruits of two years of labour on the official website for the Vines Boots Intdex: https://www.vimesbootsindex.co.uk/

When is it officially VBI day? Can we have hats?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A thought just occurred to me, maybe sheā€™s taken the core members of the comments club off to a private discord. She could easily set it up so she has total control of who gets to join and no pesky trolls can lurk. It wouldnā€™t give her the exposure of xitter, no more loving messages from mom, but she would be getting her narc supply without anyone questioning her.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She's probably on a private island having her feet massaged by wonky butterfly or some other loon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Screenshot from @rage naan on page 4.

View attachment 2670725

Why is her T shirt hanging like that? What has she done to the hem and why is everything pulling to one side?

This is so bleeping annoying. Lol.
wait, wat...

Screenshot_20240106-223941~2.png

I just found out about a website where you can ask an Icelandic horse to walk on a keyboard to write your 'out of office' message and they were making more sense than thisšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A thought just occurred to me, maybe sheā€™s taken the core members of the comments club off to a private discord. She could easily set it up so she has total control of who gets to join and no pesky trolls can lurk. It wouldnā€™t give her the exposure of xitter, no more loving messages from mom, but she would be getting her narc supply without anyone questioning her.
Naturally, theyā€™ll be paying subs

Reactions: 14
Charity shops have experts who know what stuff is worth now, don't they? So they don't sell stuff that retails for this much for 50p?

View attachment 2671705
My mum volunteers at one, and they have a special online department where they send the good stuff. They know their brands - even if they do try and flog Kmart tit for more than what they sell it for themselves...

Reactions: 23
Thereā€™s something keeping the Patreons subbed Iā€™m sure and this would make a lot of sense.

Reactions: 21
Having watched the Masked Singer, it is 100% not Guest as Airfryer...unless she has been hiding a great singing voice all these years. And we all know that she would never hide any talents if she actually had any šŸ¤£
I only watched as far as Airfryer due to speculation here šŸ˜‚
I think it's Andi Oliver, so still a veeeery slight link with guest after Hellman's.
Poor Andi.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only watched as far as Airfryer due to speculation here šŸ˜‚
I think it's Andi Oliver, so still a veeeery slight link with guest after Hellman's.
Poor Andi.
And let's not forget that she (for some unknown reason) also had a front-row seat for guest's sideboard glamour shoot.

Screenshot_20240106_233702_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_233657_Chrome.jpg

Poor Andi indeed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.