Jack Monroe #553 Fairytale of No Pork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Jack -to get to the sub minimum wage figure that she needs to peacock about earning, she totted up the hours that she “worked” that day to include those that she spent attending a fellowship meeting and the many hours she spent snarking and snarling like poked bear on Twitter. This so exhausted her that she failed to surface until mid morning the next day, missing a number of scheduled interviews.

Good evidence that she considers all of her waking hours as counting towards her 120 hour work week, presumably on the grounds that her mere existence is billable.
She's like the office bore who goes on about how busy they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's like the office bore who goes on about how busy they are.
She’d be the person who wanders the organisation, clasping a few papers or a folder, always ‘on the way’ to something important but has time for a quick chat. The chat is almost inevitably about how busy they are and, after what feels like an eternity for you, they ‘have to dash’ and just move on to the next sucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Spookily, I am currently in the past reliving the threads where this absolute car crash of an interview took place, and very interesting it is too!

For those who weren’t around at the time (I wasn‘t either, hence exploring the smorgasbord of bullshit now), this was the spate of interviews that she got off the back of the ONS releasing some stats that debunked her previous ludicrous claims about the inflation of value goods being many multiples of higher end goods (pasta up 344% etc). ONS research demonstrated that the rates of inflation they found were broadly the same across value and standard offerings.

Undeterred, Jack took to the airways to honk that she had been vindicated and that the findings had backed her up. Credulous interviewers failed to challenge her on this most basic fact- that the research contradicted rather than endorsed her claims. Other than the Telegraph, which ran a piece saying Nanny Nanny Boo Boos, Jack Wuz Wrong (I may be paraphrasing) whereupon our heroine threaten to sue them by setting paralegals on them.

Then she did this:

View attachment 2620350

(SS from @Marmalade Atkins)

So I can well believe that the week included a massive bender, high as she was on the Grifty Kitchen photoshoot plus all the delicious attention. Christ. Just mind-meltingly unprofessional. She was all over the place in the ones she did show up to, quavery voiced, rambling, slurring, noticeably off her face talking to James O’Brien and looking like she slept in a hedge, despite obviously copious amounts of filler.

The thread where it goes down is round about here ⬇ should anyone fancy joining me in days gone by! I am agog about how she makes the whole issue of the burgeoning cost of living crisis a three ring circus of “I was right haha!” And “duck the Tories” without so much as a brief detour into “here’s what people can do that might help”.

Ooh I am bookmarking lots of older threads to read when I’ve caught up on all the others so I shall join you on this one at some point!
---
This one? An absolute state. The world is far better without her scaremongering incorrect shite being broadcast

She sounds absolutely out of it!! Like she’s been crying her eyes out as well…snivelling little twit. She makes zero sense and the bleeping breathing as well…what a bleeping absolute melt.

What a crock of tit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not even one minute in and there’s a lie. She says she does this kind of price comparison thing with the ONS stats every year, but that’s not true is it?
Not even one minute in and there’s a lie. She says she does this kind of price comparison thing with the ONS stats every year, but that’s not true is it?
Are you forgetting dearhesrt, Jack can, literally, not lie. Autism.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I’d even consider sucking off Simon Harris if it meant that she went on The Masked Singer as a vienetta.
---
Oh yeah, good morning everyone 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
This one? An absolute state. The world is far better without her scaremongering incorrect shite being broadcast

I’ve said it a million times before, but seriously how did she keep getting hired and given a paid platform for this bollox? Like everything with Jack it’s a) lies and utterly false information and b) she’s also utterly appalling at delivering it and being professional. If I was either of those things at work, I wouldn’t have a job let alone one that gives me the thousands to waste on sideboards.

Reactions: 32

I’d never listened to this one before. She sounds absolutely off her tits! Makes my nose feel bunged up just listening to her :sick:
The bit that really got me was when she was talking about apples getting smaller and kept laughing about it, surely if that’s what you really think is happening you should be taking it seriously as a campaigner and be outraged, not just giggling about “apples are so small now hahahahaha”.
My Harold was in the room when I played the audio and he was like “what the duck, is that actually what she sounds like?” Then said that she sounds exactly like how him and his mates used to at 6am struggling to hold a conversation after a night of ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's such a fascinating case study. Jack gets platformed by people like James O'Brien despite what she says clearly being nonsense.

The truth doesn't matter and facts don't matter for certain people. Just goes to prove that so many things in the media don't want anything accurate, they have a pov they want someone to spout irrelevant of if it's a fantasy.

Saving the apple laughing, just incase that clip ever disappears as the stuff uploaded here won't disappear.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
It's such a fascinating case study. Jack gets platformed by people like James O'Brien despite what she says clearly being nonsense.

The truth doesn't matter and facts don't matter for certain people. Just goes to prove that so many things in the media don't want anything accurate, they have a pov they want someone to spout irrelevant of if it's a fantasy.

Saving the apple laughing, just incase that clip ever disappears as the stuff uploaded here won't disappear.
View attachment 2621444
According to that screenshot of the delicious burgering (apols for that - it was the first one I came across which included days sober), she was 209 days sober when she recorded this interview with JOB on 24 January 2022

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
According to that screenshot of the delicious burgering (apols for that - it was the first one I came across which included days sober), she was 209 days sober when she recorded this interview with JOB on 24 January 2022
I think we're in the realm of Jack maths again...

• Haha
That interview where she’s clearly off her chump has reminded me of the time last September she went on BBC Radio Scotland. They kept saying “in five minutes” but she showed up hours late making everyone sit through segments about the colour pink and toenail fungus, then when she finally did show up was clearly fucked off her face and nasally honked her usual load of useless old shite with the addition of mashing leftover burgers up into soupy bolognese which you then add “herbs” to and make goulash which you then add chocolate to and make chili.

Here’s the commentary which is a grim enough vivid word picture- did anyone manage to grab a recording? I’ve had a look (on here and out there on Mr G. Oogle) but can’t find one.
IMG_9739.jpeg

ETA if you want to hear more about the toenail fungus preamble, just click that link to the frau commentary and then go back a few pages.😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t listened to that before - this was when I simply could not bear to entertain her voice in any form - and I am utterly gobsmacked at how off her tits she CLEARLY is. How many days did she reckon she was sober at this point? Where in the timeline of sober countdown does it sit?
Her shrieking about apples being "literally half the size" she sounds beyond fucked. Absolutely off her face.

• Sad
Her shrieking about apples being "literally half the size" she sounds beyond fucked. Absolutely off her face.
Why is she always shrieking hysterically at stuff that isn’t remotely bleeping funny? It’s like that time she’s cackling manaically in the garden with her son, dog and clearly distressed cat.

I bet about four hours later after she’d come down and had a little 🦖 nap she didn’t even remember she’d done that interview with JOB. When she catches up the entire recording be a revelation to her. twit. Sooooo glad that platform that she never ever warranted or deserved has finally been taken from her.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.