Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to a late night new thread. Jack has just started tweeting, after going to bed two hours ago.
Our winning title was from a newspaper article and nominated by @Nottonightbabe your prize is a bottle of lemon juice, opened and unrefrigerated BUT it is famous and has been on the BBC News- frequently.

Well it finally happened. The big boys finally came for Jack. Headlines in the Financial Times and Telegraph saying she was wrong about the rising cost of basics groceries. Jack had just tweeted her first humblebrag about “here’s my tweet where it all started” and squirmed and sniffed through a BBC interview when BOOM Chris Giles and the FT pleasantly rebutted Jack’s rude tweet to him. Since then- CCJ revelations, she’s taken over her local meeting, the lights are off, the Telegraph didn’t pay her since 2019 and the rest of the teemill money is still unaccounted for. Have a lovely evening!🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
I thought she had to be up at silly o'clock? Why is she tweeting at this time? Tomorrow she will sympathy mining about having hardly any sleep. You get NO SLEEP because you piss about on Twitter!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Happened a few times, has it? We were just mithering about those early morning absences. Hi Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks @HotesTilaire for starting the new thread and summary and congratulations to @Nottonightbabe for the title.

She really is digging a bigger hole for herself. Making enemies of the msm won’t do her any favours, whether it is behind a paywall or not.
And some stuff which is behind a paywall often then gets sub-licenced to the Daily Mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks @HotesTilaire for starting the new thread and summary and congratulations to @Nottonightbabe for the title.

She really is digging a bigger hole for herself. Making enemies of the msm won’t do her any favours, whether it is behind a paywall or not.
And some stuff which is behind a paywall often then gets sub-licenced to the Daily Mail.
It's ok. She has paralegals.
Paralaw.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Hey Jack, we’re ‘ordinary people’ btw. Interesting that you focus on the fact that ‘ordinary people’ can’t see the article but claim Telegraph readers are wealthy (& miscreants-all of them?). Kinda proving Anderson’s point there, no?
I’d have thought that someone with nothing to hide would want the article to be read if it was blatantly false, as you claim. 🤔

• Heart
Happened a few times, has it? We were just mithering about those early morning absences. Hi Jack!
Do I remember correctly she was meant to appear recently on Vanessa Feltz morning show too on Radio London and was a no show?
She is so incredibly unprofessional.

• Wow
Reactions: 61
Do I remember correctly she was meant to appear recently on Vanessa Feltz morning show too on Radio London and was a no show?
She is so incredibly unprofessional.
But she sleeps through 24 alarms, it is not our smol hamsters fault

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Hey Jack, we’re ‘ordinary people’ btw. Interesting that you focus on the fact that ‘ordinary people’ can’t see the article but claim Telegraph readers are wealthy (& miscreants-all of them?). Kinda proving Anderson’s point there, no?
I’d have thought that someone with nothing to hide would want the article to be read if it was blatantly false, as you claim. 🤔
If the ONS and Telegraph are so wrong, why isn’t she suing them for libel too?

I can’t help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end. Now she has been discredited, all her other statements become open to question too.
Maybe this is the real reason she needs to downsize?
Hey ho, give that tip jar an extra rattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Soz, I'm still grunking the last thread, I listened to that JOB interview and she sounds absolutely duck-eyed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Just want to say that this comment was perfection @Penelope_Ghent
Screenshot_20220531-014818.png

Re DKL viewing figures, are they available somewhere? Because between that and Joe Wicks I only heard people talk about Mr PE

• Haha
  • Heart
I must register an objection: the correct thread title was this:

thread title.png

It was the second-most liked post on the whole thread. Booooooooooo! Hiiiissssssss!

(I jest, but let us all bestow upon it the acknowledgement it deserves!)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I can’t help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end. Now she has been discredited, all her other statements become open to question too.
I bloody hope so. I'd be delighted to see that grabbing, self serving fraud silenced so that she doesn't keep riding off the coat tails of poverty and monetising it. She's a distraction from actual decent people like Marcus Rashford who can and have done useful things.

She's just the same as every other "influencer" rather than a true, genuine campaigner, so can get on the scrap heap as far as I'm concerned.

Paralegals probably on the way for me as we speak 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She's just the same as every other "influencer" rather than a true, genuine campaigner, so can get on the scrap heap as far as I'm concerned.
That is a very good point. She is just a shameless influencer. Making a living off SM. Getting gullible followers to fund her lifestyle. They all try to have a USP and hers is talking about Poverty. Just talking. She is the Zoella of poverty.

I can't wait until her VBI is released. When experts can forensically dissect it at a granular level. I have got a horrible feeling it won't even be as good as something the most bored GCSE sociology student could muster up in their lunch break.

• Haha
I just watched the ITV news segment from yesterday, and am officially retracting my previous opinion (from the BBC segment) that her weird twitchy demeanour was just due to generalised anxiety, and fear of being criticised or questioned.

I am generally of the opinion that she does NOT take drugs, because she hasn't made any unprompted defense of herself regarding it. Every accusation that is true, she adamantly defends herself against. I feel the same about lip filler accusations; it's not actually true (she's always had big, weirdly shaped lips) so she is truly unbothered about refuting it. Also she just seems too much of a teacher's pet type to take drugs.

But holy tit in that ITV clip she doesn't look well at all. I'm a good lil frau with no drug experience except weed, so not sure what's wrong but the excessive blinking; the visible struggle to think and talk at the same time; the slurring and stumbling her words; the brief pause after she's said something and she's trying to work out if her words came out in the right order 😬

Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20220531-033047~3.png

She's up tweeting comebacks at 3 am. She's so desperate to have the last word, it's hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.