Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus, fraus, fraus, she is now contemplating reopening her twitter account.

this is obv an act of public beneficence, because she’s started tweeting recipes 😂
But but but......her safety?! Will she bastardise every slop meal by turning it into a cartoon filter again?

Safety is paramount for R Jackie fraus. Don’t worry Jackie, I’ve saved you a job!

E0ED3AD2-F43E-4D6D-B438-25973972E89B.jpeg

8FD8C7D2-FB8D-4B7A-BB82-807CA6F97942.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I've voted for the sausage, it's winning!

and she's "looking at what's left" ??? thought it was meant to last all week! so poor, give generously 🙃
She went wrong when she used the bacon for a sandwich this morning, that could have made some carbonara with the mushrooms. She has a simple recipe for the sauce, she could have used her white sauce concoction...oil, milk, flour- I mean it thickens in the oven so it could work. (or gathered some fresh horse spunk)

Also crappy cheap bacon is utterly crap and wasteful. When you use the cheap crap supermarkets sell you need to use a whole pack for a decent sandwich, all the water bubbles out and you end up with tiny shrivelled pieces. When you buy it from the farm shop you only need a couple of slices as when it cooks it stays flat and thick and delicious.

Also the reason I am ‘Ohbacon‘ is that I was eating a bacon sarnie, with brown sauce, when I signed up...I got the heads up about this site from the mumsnet discussions about influencers that kept getting deleted. I signed up with a ridiculous name because I was just going to have a look but never post! I was here when Mod was outed...what a time, but Jackie has really out tattled that pair!,,,,

Fizzy drinks from cans and bacon from farm shops are my non negotiables.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s thinking of unlocking her account the day 6 months of restrictions have been announced (in England), she’s praying for a DKL. Us too tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She went wrong when she used the bacon for a sandwich this morning, that could have made some carbonara with the mushrooms. She has a simple recipe for the sauce, she could have used her white sauce concoction...oil, milk, flour- I mean it thickens in the oven so it could work. (or gathered some fresh horse spunk)

Also crappy cheap bacon is utterly crap and wasteful. When you use the cheap crap supermarkets sell you need to use a whole pack for a decent sandwich, all the water bubbles out and you end up with tiny shrivelled pieces. When you buy it from the farm shop you only need a couple of slices as when it cooks it stays flat and thick and delicious.

Also the reason I am ‘Ohbacon‘ is that I was eating a bacon sarnie, with brown sauce, when I signed up...I got the heads up about this site from the mumsnet discussions about influencers that kept getting deleted. I signed up with a ridiculous name because I was just going to have a look but never post! I was here when Mod was outed...what a time, but Jackie has really out tattled that pair!,,,,

Fizzy drinks from cans and bacon from farm shops are my non negotiables.
I still can't get over the fact her recipe called for this cheap, water injected bacon to be chucked into bean juice stock. Getting the boak thinking of that salty, fatty spunk coming out :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Fraus, fraus, fraus, she is now contemplating reopening her twitter account.

this is obv an act of public beneficence, because she’s started tweeting recipes 😂
Oh excellent, thank goodness she’ll be so kindly breaking down the recipes for us. I’ve got 2kgs of eyelids I was hoping to eat every single day this week 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So she doesn't care about her safety anymore because people need her recipes urgently. What a hero, Jack. MBE for services to slop <3

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's a real shame that Boris didn't ban the use of twitter due the spread of endless bull.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else thinking she's made one of her many LISTS full of things discussed on here so she can address or 'debunk' (ie make up an excuse for) casually on Twatter? In the past few days alone we've had the prince Harry thing, the vets, the furniture buying...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else thinking she's made one of her many LISTS full of things discussed on here so she can address or 'debunk' (ie make up an excuse for) casually on Twatter? In the past few days alone we've had the prince Harry thing, the vets, the furniture buying...
If that is the case, and hi Jack 👋 then could you answer me this hun? Why do you feed your son the tit I wouldn’t feed any animal yet regularly get Ocado orders delivered to you? Why do you over share about your son? You do realise you’re depriving your son of nutrients that are essential for development at his age due to the fact you’re a narcissist and using your son as a prop? ANSWER ME THAT twit MCTWATFACE. Now duck off babes xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
If that is the case, and hi Jack 👋 then could you answer me this hun? Why do you feed your son the tit I wouldn’t feed any animal yet regularly get Ocado orders delivered to you? Why do you over share about your son? You do realise you’re depriving your son of nutrients that are essential for development at his age due to the fact you’re a narcissist and using your son as a prop? ANSWER ME THAT twit MCTWATFACE. Now duck off babes xoxo
Frank, but very very fair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my Christ!!! How are we a thread and a half down since yesterday?!?! I’m not grunkaing, I can guess. What the actual? Now abbbbbsolutely duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just when you think Jack’s recipes can’t look any worse. Brenda rocks up and shows that they can!
Why oh why would you photograph that and share it...seriously Jack look what you are responsible for.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
STOP THE PRESSES LADS. Jackie's invented a new milk which she will be pitching to hipster vegan startups on twitter in approx 37 seconds - CORN MILK :sick:

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2020/09/22/instant-moonshine-mash-tiny-veg-sausages-58p/
Her 'corn milk' sounds perfectly repulsive but I promise you there is a Madhur Jaffrey recipe for corn cooked in milk that is sublime. I will not have Jack tarnishing the reputation of corn and milk. I laughed at her saying that using a mandolin and veg dicer is quicker than just using a knife - yeah I bet it is, we've seen your painful leek hacking you cack-handed pillock.

Those sausages need to be behind a NSFW spoiler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.