Jack Monroe #54 Thank you so Matt much, Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says all this shite about still living in fear of poverty; the dread of putting her pin number in when shopping. But an impromptu trip to scotland on an expensive sleeper train is absolutely fine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Noooo. Come on!! See through her, please.
23443D9D-8BEC-4E92-8226-DA09B8C41D11.jpeg
20889F85-A5D2-4796-B1FC-F2236ABED835.jpeg

I thought youā€™d deleted the app? Oh ffs the people falling for this bullshit are doing my head in.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
The very thought that this posh girl could think that she could tell me how to cook nice, nutritious food on a miniscule budget makes my teeth itch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
ā€œFor those sweetly asking to chip inā€!!! As though begging money were the last thing sheā€™d ever dream of!

ETA this also reminds me of one of my favourite / most infuriating JM moments: right at the start of lockdown when she angrily bemoaned her lost income due to lockdown and posted her PayPal link for donations. A few followers were donating and when one person asked, quite mildly, why a bestselling author needed to beg for donations, they got shat on by Jackā€™s merry band of maenads.

I just remember that as being such an eye roll moment for me because it was the start of a national lockdown, millionā€™s of us were staring down the barrel of a severely reduced income and potential job loss and the vast majority of us didnā€™t have the buffer of being a celebrity and bestselling author. It just gobsmacked me, the shamelessness!
I can not believe she actually posted her PayPal link like a begging bowl šŸ¤£ That is embarrassingly pathetic - and if this the start of lockdown I presume she was still with her fabulously wealthy ex! She really is an absolute cock! How can she be so shameless??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thatā€™s the issue oven chips are easier if youā€™re time poor/ have arthritis / lack preparation facilities / have fatigue We need to stop shaming
Just popping in to agree with all of this and to add has anyone ever binned a bag of frozen oven chips? Probably not, so no food waste too!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jack posted that she needed to stop posting on Twitter at 15:53. She's still going. Any bets as to when she'll actually leave?
Claims to be deleting the app at 19:40. Is still tweeting at 20:13.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Come on, TV people, the only show we wanna see Jack on is Masterchef.

Can you imagine the mystery box round?

"Lisa's made a roasted shallot tart and topped her caprese salad with a rare pigeon breast and a balsamic reduction. Jack has bunged it all into a curry."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.