Jack Monroe #54 Thank you so Matt much, Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever met anyone with supposed celeb status name drop so bad. She's is such a wannabe. Guess what guys. I bumped into Brad Pitt, Jonny Depp and leo last night in my loc coop. Brad Pitt give me a high five. Oh walk in will you petal. Also if her Irish mammy would also say to her a potato is a potato so she could even use a couple of cheap jkt spuds in her chicken stew and save a few pence. Chopped small of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
First post...

1. FFS

2. <EYEROLL>...

3. .....

4. .....

68. <EYEBALL SPASM>

Hello CabalFrauMavens, I am about 300 threads behind but was doing well at keeping up with the recent ones since last week (when I first discovered you all). And NOW this! FML. I had to break my silence though if only to say - duck me what an absolute bleeping bellend!

We all know what she’s like. We all know it’s coming. We all know the silence won’t last. We all know it will be with epic proportions of twattery when she does reappear (#ReturnOfTheJack TM). But OH MY CHRIST. It physically hurts. My brain. My eyeballs. Make it stop NOW!

As you were... back to page 6 I go...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Please can we add to the intro thread that her record for staying off Twitter since these threads started is 114 hours and 47 minutes.

I think I’ve calculated that correctly. Here’s the start and end of her hiatus.

Like in AA Jackie, your Twitter clock is back at zero days not tweeting.

Of course, if you can beat this record, we will update accordingly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Just reported a tweet, inspired by Jack and copying her in, saying it’s a shame A R-M, mother of 3, didn’t choke on her maccy d’s. Delightful supporters.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Frauen, if it’s a memoir we’ll have to queue up outside Waterstones dressed up like different era Jacks, like the HP fans back in the day. I will come as a giant 50% cat.

Sadly and predictably people are tweeting to her some horrible genuine poverty stories but she’s moved on and is basking in the blue tick love like American Beauty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Frauen, if it’s a memoir we’ll have to queue up outside Waterstones dressed up like different era Jacks, like the HP fans back in the day. I will come as a giant 50% cat.
I’d be game for that unfortunately it will never get through the lawyers the amount of bobbins she talks. It’ll never get published. If people thought they had a long wait for the kickstarter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.