Jack Monroe #54 Thank you so Matt much, Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's about pigs or craft then I have been triangulated, where do I leave the breadcrumbs?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
95D9DFEA-D174-4BF1-BDE5-D25DD81207AA.jpeg

How is she going to get out of this one?! 😂 Her mum’s going to have to write her a note. But most importantly, A R-M never said she could fix family food poverty ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't get why her brown envelopes create fear. They are normally from the inland revenue so unless you have messed them about they should be ok? Or have I missed something? It's the red ones you don't want or ones with final payment

Reactions: 8
Every story she tells has her giving people a lecture, or being witty or more intelligent, etc - really confident, and always coming out on top, and everyone silenced. The latest has her on the stand, the whole courtroom and judge enthralled by her brilliance!

BUT BUT BUT - whenever she appears on TV or in real life, she is shaking and nervous and fidgeting and can't speak. She even ran away from Edwina Currie during the commercial break, she said. That's the true Jack. The other one is just the fantasy bullshit in her head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Every story she tells has her giving people a lecture, or being witty or more intelligent, etc - really confident, and always coming out on top, and everyone silenced. The latest has her on the stand, the whole courtroom and judge enthralled by her brilliance!

BUT BUT BUT - whenever she appears on TV or in real life, she is shaking and nervous and fidgeting and can't speak. She even ran away from Edwina Currie during the commercial break, she said. That's the true Jack. The other one is just the fantasy bullshit in her head.
Needless to say, she had the last laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ll queue up for the memoir in that Cowardly Lion wig and a dress made out of garlic skins, aflame like Katniss Everdeen’s dress in the Hunger Games.
I’m going as her Jelly Cat toast or a Sainsbury’s bag haven’t decided yet

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also all of this just perfectly illustrates her privilege? She has a load of wanky media mates guffawing around her, encouraging her & trying to get her booked and busy. IMAGINE the fall out if Marcus Rashford so much as dared to mention the Ivy? Much less all of this Common people carry on? He'd have the alt right Twitter death squad on his back in seconds & absolutely assassinated by the press. Funnily, the carry on JM pretends she's facing...

Also sorry to be nit picky but why does she talk like some cringe posh old woman “you rotters!”, it’s what I imagine those weird Americans who love Britain and Benedict Cumberwhatever would say with their handlebar moustaches do you know what I mean?
Ironically, she talks like a character in a David Walliams book! The exaggerated, flowery, silly language is all up in DW’s niche, who is all up in Roald Dahl’s niche. It’s the circle of life in action 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
20200729_215700.jpg

Jack's agent getting off the plane and switching off flight mode to find 700 notifications...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is she so horrible all the time? There really is no need for it. Honestly, she’s made me really cross.
She didn’t need to wait for this Mogg woman to shove her oar in. This discussion has been going on for over 24 hours now. She just has to get herself wedged in there and be relevant.
God, she’s really wound me up!
Again she's left Barbara to be savaged by her snarling fans, Sickening. She could just step in and ask them to stop. But she is so snarky to so many who simply had a try at answering her question.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
On branded goods Waitrose price match tescos, yes they sell luxury stuff like m&s But they do an essentials range. I can’t afford Sainsbury’s.

It’s a shame my supermarket is no more As it was so useful. An example was pears shower gel Waitrose 1.99 Sainsbury’s 4.00! And no it wasn’t on offer.
Waitrose 'essential' range is actually the same if not cheaper than most other supermarkets. eg their 'essential' baked beans are same as Sainsbury's etc (although I'm not sure why lavender infused ironing water is considered essential 🤣)
The problem is, if I'm ever in a Waitrose, I'm not looking for essentials!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m going as her Jelly Cat toast or a Sainsbury’s bag haven’t decided yet
I'm trying to come up with an outfit that properly represents the mixture nervousness, excitement and vulnerability one experiences upon entering a new branch of a chain restaurant for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.