Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello kindly Frauen & Herren

Long time grunker, first time poster, please be gentle with me. I solemnly swear that I am not Jack, from my understanding or recollection, as I've never in my life happened upon luxury goods in various puddles.

I was reading through this latest thread and had my aneurysm, as the locals say, when someone mentioned Guest's "craft" "business". I said to myself, I said, "if she's on about that time she spent hours arsing about with that fucking tin, a hammer and nails go make a fucking tea light holder when she coild have been using that time to, oh, I dunno send out a few fucking postcards..".

I was relieved go hear it's thought she was actually talking about that "dress" she "made". Until I saw it. FFS, Guest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
ETA dead at the "craft" business being called Bread and Jam. You stupid cunt, guest. Send crocheted coffinos
Would you accept a DEECEASED 💀 dress instead?
IMG_0658.jpeg

---
Bread and Jam Crafts: The full saga
IMG_0663.jpeg

December 4 2012: What is that silly Jack up to?! Well, she’s only gone and ACCIDENTALLY PLUGGED her personal craft business in her newspaper column!
IMG_0666.jpeg
How on earth could that have happened?! Sigh! TECHNOLOGY!
IMG_0668.jpeg
(And cufflinks)
IMG_0667.jpeg

December 9 2012: Jack has been launching Bread and Jam (the business that TECHNOLOGY made her “accidentally plug” in her newspaper column). All profits go to local community organizations!
IMG_0664.jpeg
She’s also making sandwiches for the homeless (which she’ll be doing twice a month!) and soliciting input from other organizations Bread and Jam will help.
IMG_0665.jpeg
Needless to say, neither sandwiches nor “donating the profits” are ever mentioned again. In fact, by the time the Sunday Mirror come calling mere weeks later (published 23 December), “Hardworking and honest”
IMG_0673.jpeg
single mother “Jackie Monroe” is in DIRE POVERTY eking a living out of her £250 a month craft business earnings.
IMG_0670.jpeg
IMG_0671.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg

December 29 2012: Just six days later, Jack puts her sewing down for the night to tell us all that thanks to her bunting-making…

IMG_0659.jpeg

IMG_0660.jpeg
THE POVERTY is OVER!
IMG_0680.jpeg
IMG_0681.jpeg

NYE 2012: A mere two days later and she’s already contradicting her “Bread and Jam will go into a few local shops” ⬆ because she’s only in discussions about it.
IMG_0662.jpeg
Oh, and she won’t be setting it up properly (even though she’s “in the process”), because she can coin in the cash through FB and direct into her PayPal instead.
IMG_0661.jpeg
Jan 1 2013: in her newspaper column Jack makes a New Year’s resolution to make a proper business plan for Bread and Jam. Oh, and plugs her business in the paper again.
IMG_0677.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg
and that, my friends, is pretty much it for Bread and Jam. Thanks to the Sunday Mirror article, Woman’s Own also soon come calling and after that, Jack boasts to Xanthe Clay about her book token
IMG_0678.jpeg
and realizes she can make a far more lucrative business out of lying about being in THE POVERTY. https://cookingonabootstrap.com/201...rl-called-jack-the-telegraph-2nd-march/?amp=1
And the rest, as they say, is history. (Oh, and as you see above, she already had the shameless self promotion, fast and loose way of coining in business cash and lying/claiming to “do good” all down pat already).

Lol and as an aside, in another act of shameless self promotion, she immediately added “the newspaper” calling her “hard-working and honest” to the masthead of her blog
IMG_0672.jpeg
Except cos she’s a useless fuckwit, she got it backwards.
IMG_0673.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MooBelle

VIP Member
Oh my god. I advise my fellow n00bs to follow that link, the archived tweets about Frank Burnside and Rachel Dolezal are fried fucking gold. Look at her crowing about spotting someone else's shooping as if they were trying to hide it rather than it being the whole point! Look at her pretending that she would never shop her own face! Fucking look at her pretending she wouldn't wear a tacky blouse! Oh my god

I thought I'd experienced maximum cringe in the past, but oh how wrong I was. There are so many more levels.

edited to attach screenshots
I am loving this. Watching all the newbies discover blasts from the past is like watching children open their presents on Christmas morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
On this day...

Jack was on her massive David Walliams rant.
View attachment 2286910

View attachment 2286896

Jack isn't seen as sexy.
View attachment 2286888
View attachment 2286899

No tweets. Jack was in rehab and thread #196 spanned 11 days 🤯

Jack had a partnership with Superdrug while condoning shoplifting.
View attachment 2286997

Someone snitch-tagged Superdrug and Jack replied:
View attachment 2287022

View attachment 2287027
1688575798309.png

And she barely worked again.

• Haha

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
Mithering back to suspicion of newbies - I knew how to post a gif/quote when I first signed up here. I've been posting in various forums since about 2002, it's really easy to work out how to use the functions, it's hardly cracking the Enigma code. 😂

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
View attachment 2286168View attachment 2286170I’m just impressed that in December 2012 her Nokia E72 had Excel spreadsheets on it. You know, cos she’d sold/pawned her computer (again, depending on which version of this story she’s telling) and that phone is all she had.

View attachment 2286171
Jeez she really has to centre herself in everything doesn't she. Even a piece of good news has to become melodrama. Can you imagine that poor foodbank volunteer. "Yes I've seen the refugee family come in the door, I know they've lost everything and they need help. Just as soon as I've finished comforting Jack, who's inconsolable because she's just signed a lucrative book deal."

• Haha
Is she just going to hide until she thinks everyone has forgotten about the Sue Lee money?
Someone must have told her if she keeps her head down the internet gossips will get bored and eventually disband. Quite the opposite! We are stronger in number and can go over old ground indefinitely. Her life is such a rich tapestry of cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Just watched Boulevard for the first time in it's entirety. I give it 8/10 on the cringeometer. Just below comic-protected tomatoes sticking to a chopping board. Dangerous poetry is too dangerous, even for me, a Jack-completist.
Dangerous poetry is truly excruciating right from the off, even by guest’s risible standards. As you can see, I had to mute it to get the screenshot of her SLEEVE PENZ.
IMG_0649.jpeg
That said, mind you- she properly gets into the second poem, and just like the moment when she rises from the shower wall (and accidentally goes slightly off camera) to really honk out “haaaaaaaaard on Saturday night” in BOULEVAAAAAAARD, guest at full DANGEROUS poetry pelt is quite the thing to behold.

Truly, I’ve never, ever known anyone so enamored with their own mediocrity and lack of talent. It’s utterly staggering.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

RandomFishOils

Chatty Member
Ah, Jack’s boogly eyed skeleton and wonky bummed nekkid lady tattoo, inspired by a very meaningful sketch she’s “obsessed with”…
View attachment 2287890
@The carlin identified the “sketch” inspiration. Basically Jack wanted
View attachment 2287891and ended up with THIS.
View attachment 2287892That tattooist must have absolutely fucking hated her.
1ED4ABB7-89CF-4F9B-8930-5A0E92390C88.jpeg

• Haha

Toffee finger

VIP Member
For new people - I re read thread 31 a while ago and cringed myself inside out at how I tried to be kind in my responses to her. I mentioned it here at the time of re reading that I’d have a different response after so many threads but want to clarify again that I find her an insufferable grifting lying animal abusing complete and utter arsehole. If you read my responses on 31 imagine them much less friendly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Terrible

VIP Member
@Awfully Molly welcome! I’m pleased to hear from you, and congratulations! I think you did a splendid exposee, and remember sitting in a pub having Sunday lunch frantically trying to read it all muttering ohmygodohmygodohmygod at it all. Best day ever. I too wish it could be out in the open again (without the adverts please, though I’m pleased it made you a leetle bit of money).

Now spill!

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Speaking of which, we're two days into the second half of the year - so perhaps guest should give us a progress update on her goals for 2023:

(from @Valiofthedolls on thread 447)
Funny that this list of resolutions doesn’t say anything about fulfilling her Patreon promises, delivering the promised VBI, or making amends to the people she’s ripped off. 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Currently on here you could pretend to be lee Anderson and people will buy it.
The back story is easy to look up, you'll need no proof and still get in
Eta; I'm suspicious on the internet always , people should be , soz tho if I'm being a grump about molly
I’m with you on being suspicious about people, like you say, anyone could be anyone.

But in this case @Awfully Molly I do believe you are who you say you are.
It’s not just the “back story” the way of writing is the same.

• Heart
She cannot cook. She cannot write. She cannot parent. She cannot hold down a job. She cannot form friendships. She cannot maintain relationships. She cannot manage her finances. She is void. The complete absence of positive qualiities and discernible skils. VOID.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I regret to inform the canal that after seeing the fanmail beg I have cringed myself into a parallel dimension

Good god woman

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Jay Rayner could be a bit of a fanny BTL. Which I may or may not have been subjected to 🍉
I personally think Jay Rayner has a bit of Jackness around the edges. Seems quite thin skinned and up himself. I once happened to be standing behind him whilst he was having a fag break at an event I was working at and he was a guest. He was chatting with a friend. My twat radar began clanging.

• Haha
  • Wow

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I'd like to take this opportunity to implore all of our new frauleins to read Thread 31. A real insight into the mind of guest.
I’ve been here for like 18 months and still can’t bring myself to read the fabled Thread 31. Too much cringe will have me in the circus as the famous inside out woman.

• Haha
  • Wow