Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is an utter disgrace SB just gets pontins while the Dyson automatic goes here there and everywhere.
But after her amateur dramatics the other night maybe him not going away with her is for the best.
The way Jack gets around, she's a Roomba.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s on that hashtag. There’s also a vegan crumble pic where she says she’d “been VERY unwell for a week”

View attachment 1904459

I’m just glad Linda was able to whisk her away on the lovely August/September 2015 trip to take poor Jack’s mind off her heart attacks and the worry that she didn’t have a school place for her son after uprooting him to London and then back to Southend so was spending all her time “home educating” him…

View attachment 1904470View attachment 1904473
I don't know. Maybe it's because she missed the cut off dates for Sept term school starters? Or the in year starters? Not so bothered that she couldn't be at home for the start of the school year though. She flew back from her 'Merica trip on 9th Sept 🙄.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I bet you a sideboard she and Linda had a dalliance and that's why Linda has stuck up for her ever since. Jack must be good in the bedroom or these older ladies don't get much action and are therefore delighted when the smol pixie brings cake.
I bet you her entire Cotswold collection they did. From one sugar mummy to the next.

I used to work at a famous lesbian nightclub in the States 🍉 and there were lots of older women like Linda and Leggy with a young thing on their arm who laughed at all their jokes and pretended to worship their pussies In return for access to their credit cards

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Remember that lovely long trip and there is zero evidence she has ever taken SB anywhere, even for the days. Going to the woods with a shopping trolley does not count.
Let's not be to harsh..she's planning on taking him camping in the wilds of Scotland.. on public transport. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She had the absolute nerve to have a go at DW with that gif and she's been hoovering for all of the British Isle.
Bet it looks like a scene out of trainspotting in that bungasnow 🤧
Why did she accuse him of being a vacuum? Does it take one to know one? Same dealer? Coke mutuals like Momma Nige?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That tattoo is bleeping horrible. What sketch is it meant to be based on, do we know?
I'm assuming it's this piece of art.
Screenshot_20230123-171031_Adblock Browser.jpg

Here's a version done by a proper tattooist who doesn't hate their client. I still think its minging
Screenshot_20230123-171938_Adblock Browser.jpg

Or a version on YouTube/gamer pew die pie.
Screenshot_20230123-171432_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
She had the absolute nerve to have a go at DW with that gif and she's been hoovering for all of the British Isle.
Bet it looks like a scene out of trainspotting in that bungasnow 🤧
Why did she accuse him of being a vacuum? Does it take one to know one? Same dealer? Coke mutuals like Momma Ni
I bet you her entire Cotswold collection they did. From one sugar mummy to the next.

I used to work at a famous lesbian nightclub in the States 🍉 and there were lots of older women like Linda and Leggy with a young thing on their arm who laughed at all their jokes and pretended to worship their pussies In return for access to their credit cards
That's sick on multiple levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I think Jack views her Twitter and Insta accounts as giving people an insight into her whole person. She does not separate personal from professional. Maverick and out there is her brand.
Surely professional is on the list of words she doesn’t understand 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet you a sideboard she and Linda had a dalliance and that's why Linda has stuck up for her ever since. Jack must be good in the bedroom or these older ladies don't get much action and are therefore delighted when the smol pixie brings cake.
Can't stand Linda..of to check the state of her fingernails 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think our secret code phrase should be something that's ostensibly quite normal so it doesn't attract alarm. Like 'did you know the cost of rice has gone up by 344%' followed by a wink so large you could be having a seizure
I saw someone elsewhere on line with a username from here I wish I could do this if I come across them again. High chance of 🍉 us both though!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.