Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there are very strict rules about the storing of ashes, they must be looked after with the same level of care and respect as the person themselves, and can only be released to a named person (usually the person who arranged the funeral unless they give written consent for someone else to collect them). Unfortunately some people never get picked up and there a lot of ashes sitting in funeral parlours waiting to be reunited with their family decades on

Reactions: 38
Yeah nobody knows how to find it
ETA can I recommend Binkbonk’s excellent slopalong vid which is in there
SECONDED. It’s so glorious, it inspired this.
ETA actually, here’s the link . Make sure your volume is all the way UP, just like Jack instructed us all when she wanted us to listen to her honking out BOULEVAAAAAARD

Reactions: 37
You would get the option to have their ashes back dear , if you would like to, and of course can have a party or celebration of them in any way you would like to. A family close to me recently scattered their mum's ashes in a favourite place of hers and then raised a few glasses to her with a picnic in the sunshine

Reactions: 29
She could but she won't, will she? And Mark Lewis seems happy to be complicit in letting people think he told her she had a clear cut case?
I was £100 out. Content was actually £2200.

Original post here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-349-shameless.32227/post-11014140
This kind of confirms the puppy farming as seems under the going rate. I'm basing this on my friend paying £3,000 each for golden retriever pups.

Reactions: 19
Excellent, I ted and ed even more than I did the first time I saw it. Bravo and dear @binkbonk xx

Reactions: 20
The amount owing is now £525. Getting close to the £600 threshold to enforce the debt in the High Court by taking control of goods.

ETA: Good job there is no list of valuable goods in the public domain!

Reactions: 56
The amount owing is now £525. Getting close to the £600 threshold to enforce the debt in the High Court by taking control of goods.

ETA: Good job there is no list of valuable goods in the public domain!
She is a cautionary tale why anybody famous, not-famous or NOT-a celeb should not show off and be a gobshite on the web about how much spenny stuff they own! A photo here and there quickly collates into a FrauInventory which could be greedily gobbled up by the big bad bailiffs. Or Burglar Bill-types

Reactions: 33
This is the family who "joked" about getting a blue plaque for guest, thwarted only by the fact that SHE RENTS:

(from @Valiofthedolls on thread 470)

(and, of course, they really did put one on one of the sainted slumlord grandad's properties...)

Reactions: 36
@binkbonk that is the best thing I have ever seen

One of my ASD symptoms is a very restricted diet so I've never had the (dis)pleasure of attempting one of guest's recipes, but please do send me your personal PayPal link as I would pay good money to watch more of those!

Reactions: 28
This is the family who "joked" about getting a blue plaque for guest, thwarted only by the fact that SHE RENTS:

(and, of course, they really did put one on one of the sainted slumlord grandad's properties...)
Absolute enablers. Maybe now she's too deep in the narc hole for them to stop her, but it's a real lesson in "If you tolerate her behaviour so you can boast your daughter is famous" this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Many Moons ago I cared for a 36 year old with Korsakov's , absolutely heart breaking to deal with . One of the "quirks" of this form of dementia is confabulation - generation of a false memory without the intent of deceit - makes you think

PS. 36 is very unusual for onset, but client had a burst peptic ulcer and should have had regular Thiamine injections after surgery but didn't attend appointments. Everything was alcohol related but not in a classic x causes y way.

tired brain. I read BIB as the ‘weight of the penises’…

Reactions: 15

"balked at the expense and admin it would require"

AS IF THEY'D PUT A BLUE PLAQUE ON EVERY HOUSE SHE'D EVER LIVED IN

It'd be like all those pubs that spuriously claim Shakespeare or King Charles I overnighted there one time

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.