Jack Monroe #470 Dramatic Pause

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this is why she doesn't publicise the gigs she gets? Too many people out there who could make an estimate of her income? It still wouldn't explain why she does not mention the things she does for free,:oops:, but it makes you think.
To be fair, when that sort of event does announce her in advance, they tend to get quite a bit of pushback. Remember the social care provider's health and wellbeing week in September? Or Community Housing Cymru's conference in November? Jack was booked to give keynote speeches at both, despite having no relevant knowledge or experience - and they were rightly pilloried for it.

Reactions: 41
160B518C-D722-45A2-88D0-E4DA3C3957F3.jpeg

Jack, when you catch up, seeing as Saint Daddy won’t get you one, here is a Blue Plaque-style adornment you can put up on the outside of your grifted forever home.
A4A3C56D-1C63-4AC2-99B3-04249480137D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
To be fair, when that sort of event does announce her in advance, they tend to get quite a bit of pushback. Remember the social care provider's health and wellbeing week in September? Or Community Housing Cymru's conference in November? Jack was booked to give keynote speeches at both, despite having no relevant knowledge or experience - and they were rightly pilloried for it.
I remember the housing conference, I don't remember the well -being week. Would they be big payers?
I don't think she mentioned Glastonbury, to which she did not turn up, other than as an aside to Jay Rayner. She does mention things, such as how super the Google gig was, and there was a brief mention of the Netflix gig, and a few mentions of Del Monte, before they sank like a stone. Most of the hilarity to be gotten from her Linda McCartney house of horrors was from the Twitter account of Linda McCartney foods, iirc.

eta - Jay Rayner was Bristol, apologies, she wasn't a no show, she was late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Back in my youth when I was self-medicating instead of dealing with my tit, I spent a few years taking lots of drugs🍉. Most of the people I knew back then spent half the week partying and half the week recovering in time for the next round of partying.

All of us, without fail, ended up with grubby dirty fingernails. I think it must be something to do with the sweating which often accompanies the use of class A drugs... that and finding yourself in icky grimey places.

Not to suggest that Jack takes class A drugs or lives in a filthy grimey bungahouse... no, no!
Incredibly knotted hair as well, maybe that's why she keeps cutting it.

Did she ask her son for permission to tell half a million strangers that he has crusty underwear implying he spunks in his underwear?

Any pre teen boy would be horrified, I doubt they would say "hell yea, tell the world I'm wanking daily."
What??! I assumed that the 'contents of his pants' comments were about that thing she posted about his skid-marks.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ffs fraus! I’ve popped back in to see there’s 30 pages to grunk …. I just knew she was back!
Side note- why have none of her “supportive friends” and “insistent support network” ever insisted that she stops acting like completley unhinged, unprofessional head online? Might have helped salvage any scraps of dwindling career she had? And probably would’ve saved us all (and them) from the 30,000 chaoi that’s ensued over the last 2 years!
Might help pals.
Go well, see you in 2 hours 🫡

Side note 2: turgid slipstream 😭🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 47
😂 she can’t even tell the truth in her crappy poetry/song lyrics (I will never not love, love, love that she wrote and publicly posted a song about herself)
September 2012
50C80ABD-89E2-4732-8DE0-F4D31C754561.jpeg

August 2012
B0E19F09-3A02-4C15-816D-94D53BA2B385.jpeg

Also, I don’t think that’s how TV licenses work, Jack. It’s how being a truly appalling tenant who moved into a far FANCIER place than they needed knowing they probably couldn’t afford it works though.
408BD991-D3D7-4BE5-BC59-CA065F8F6173.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Incredibly knotted hair as well, maybe that's why she keeps cutting it.

What??! I assumed that the 'contents of his pants' comments were about that thing she posted about his skid-marks.
No that was about him using the toilet; pants was the other horror. She’s so awful.
---

@SharkAttack dear heart you’ve @ someone called diane, not dianeabbotsmojito

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Did she ask her son for permission to tell half a million strangers that he has crusty underwear implying he spunks in his underwear?

Any pre teen boy would be horrified, I doubt they would say "hell yea, tell the world I'm wanking daily."
Wait, what? She said that?! Do we have screenshots?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wait, what? She said that?! Do we have screenshots?
We do, but for the sake of her poor little boy, can I ask that we please not post them again? Just trust that she’s said some awful things about the state of his underwear using a v specific word that made it clear what she meant, and separately, has also posted about the smell of his bedroom. Anyone really curious can find it in a search of the threads if they want to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I remember the housing conference, I don't remember the well -being week. Would they be big payers?
I don't think she mentioned Glastonbury, to which she did not turn up, other than as an aside to Jay Rayner. She does mention things, such as how super the Google gig was, and there was a brief mention of the Netflix gig, and a few mentions of Del Monte, before they sank like a stone. Most of the hilarity to be gotten from her Linda McCartney house of horrors was from the Twitter account of Linda McCartney foods, iirc.
The well-being week was for 'Provide', who I think are an agency nursing provider.

£75m turnover with a gross profit margin of 21% in 2021-22. They're a Community Interest Company, but still made a profit of £646k as well as charitable donations of £368k in that year.

Hard to say what their conference budget would have been, but Jack was the headline speaker. Kruger Crowne's rate card for her puts her at £10-15k, though I guess that's a figure that's open to negotiation. She says she charges less to charities and good causes - but this is a profit-making business, not the NHS.

Who knows really, but I'd be surprised if she got much less than £5k for it. One or two of those a month, plus occasional bigger events like the Google Executive Summit should get her into six figures. She'd make much more still if she actually turned up to half the stuff she's booked for...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think it's going to be a limited edition "marked safe from Jack Monroe when she LEFT 2014" type of thing

8DCD6080-080E-45C6-81F3-769ED5201A62.jpeg

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.