Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many coins was it though?
I have just counted my coins, I have 5.
We should all count our coins, ninnies.....am I rite??!
Didn't guest herself wang on and on and on about how many coins it was? Until that clip was posted on Instagram 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm so innocent, until I read you lot I thought she was just wiping her nose and they thought it was a bit icky she didn't use a hanky.
I mean tbf it could be that as well, but whatever the intention was, the creative vision of the editor involved drawing attention to it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty sure in the Shattenstone Guardian article she said something like 'I've just been NAKED IN A BATH!' And he said 'Not quite 🥴'. Silly cow.
Yes then she came back with some bollox that her tit had fell out and she had pennies in her arsecrack 🤢

remember when Jack was peak obnoxious and used to start tweets “your regular reminder that ….” it was annoying. Anyway, here’s your regular reminder that many pertinent vids (like the bath one) and photos are in Media under Jack Monroe
IMG_1057.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yes then she came back with some bollox that her tit had fell out and she had pennies in her arsecrack 🤢

remember when Jack was peak obnoxious and used to start tweets “your regular reminder that ….” it was annoying. Anyway, here’s your regular reminder that many pertinent vids (like the bath one) and photos are in Media under Jack Monroe
View attachment 2256578
HoteyTotey.....this is TOTALLY NEW INFORMATION!

Like really.

😆

Thankyou ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2256578
She's not tapped a sign for a while either has she?
Makes you think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Didn't guest herself wang on and on and on about how many coins it was? Until that clip was posted on Instagram 😬.
She did, and also about how after she got out she was fishing coins out of her cleavage and her fanny when they got stuck in there, har de har har.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She's not tapped a sign for a while either has she?
Makes you think 🤔
I'll give her *taps sign*. I'm not in the mood. She might be able to sit around on her Mediterranean arse lying about colouring and cutting her hair. Most of us are working in it. This is just like last summer. twit.

Edit And by working I mean going to work, working from home, looking after family, friends, pets, homes etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Her easily disprovable lies are peak narc. Not gonna lie, they really freak me out. Just verging on psychotic dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.