Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought @ph12 was the one with the long nose (Jack’s nose is more bulbous) on Nitter. The one with a suspended account there at the moment.

Anyway, IDGAF who it is, they’re boring me rigid.
I’d rather she came back under @CarolineWithTheHands again so we could 100% know it was her.

And finally - happy one year anniversary Content. I’m sorry Jack didn’t acknowledge you on SM but I am. We love you and we hope wherever you are, you’re looked after and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Bib sorry but I disagree with this. There are plenty of lesbians who have conceived “in the traditional fashion” by having sex with a man, or a man forcing himself on them.
Of course, but they generally don't continue to have consensual relationships with members of the opposite sex while continuously announcing their exclusive lesbianism to anyone who'll listen in the way Jack does.

I wouldn't consider a man forcing themselves on a woman the "traditional" method of conception although I'm sure many grotty men and a whole load of oppressive misogynist history might tell a different story of that "tradition", but that's a whole other issue :sick:.

Reactions: 29
Of course, but they generally don't continue to have consensual relationships with members of the opposite sex while continuously announcing their exclusive lesbianism to anyone who'll listen in the way Jack does.

I wouldn't consider a man forcing themselves on a woman the "traditional" method of conception although I'm sure many grotty men and a whole load of oppressive misogynist history might tell a different story of that "tradition", but that's a whole other issue :sick:.
But what you said was - you clocked her as a liar because she had a child “in the traditional way“ totes gay!
You do realise lesbians were locked out of IVF for many years as well. I didn’t like your comment and I’ve told you why.

Reactions: 21
But what you said was - you clocked her as a liar because she had a child “in the traditional way“ totes gay!
You do realise lesbians were locked out of IVF for many years as well. I didn’t like your comment and I’ve told you why.
And I've explained the context of my comment. I was in a relationship with a woman back when Jack was starting her gift (and for the best part of a decade), so yes, I'm fully aware of the challenges, thank you.

Reactions: 16
Bib sorry but I disagree with this. There are plenty of lesbians who have conceived “in the traditional fashion” by having sex with a man, or a man forcing himself on them.
And also, bisexuality exists, even if some people, for whatever reason, don't want to identify that way.

Reactions: 17
There‘s one old post apologising for not posting physical awards. That’s the extent of the digital access.
Imagine signing up for someone's Patreon and all you can see is them apologising for not fulfilling their Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I couldn't give two shits what she does with her fanny, it's what she does with other people's money pisses me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I couldn't give two shits what she does with her fanny, it's what she does with other people's money pisses me off.
No cake for you, then
---
Here you go
Talking ten to the dozen, ouchie shoulder trapped upright by coins. So ruddy, bloody, fake.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That nude bodysuit. If your default skin tone is erm well probably a mix of mustard, fake tan, strobe cream and bronzer?
I bet she offered to go nude, hahaha zany, oh you don't want me to.
Her narc lie stands in her head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh god I'm getting flashbacks to when I calculated the weight of the pennies that would have had to have been in there if she'd been telling the truth about it being completely full of coins,and not mostly full of foam rubber and fabric. She's such a compulsive bleeping liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Here you go
Mid grunk, I disappeared to find this for myself and gave up after 30 secs, needing to return to the grunk. So thank you!❤❤❤
It appears not everyone wants me to stop breathing and make my bones crumble with the effort of googling 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm pretty sure in the Shattenstone Guardian article she said something like 'I've just been NAKED IN A BATH!' And he said 'Not quite 🥴'. Silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Rewatching this nearly six months later, it's quite striking how most of it is sped up but then oneeeeee biiiiiiit is sloooooowed dooooown
I'm so innocent, until I read you lot I thought she was just wiping her nose and they thought it was a bit icky she didn't use a hanky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh god I'm getting flashbacks to when I calculated the weight of the pennies that would have had to have been in there if she'd been telling the truth about it being completely full of coins,and not mostly full of foam rubber and fabric. She's such a compulsive bleeping liar.
How many coins was it though?
I have just counted my coins, I have 5.
We should all count our coins, ninnies.....am I rite??!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.