Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's easy to forget because we've had no chains in Scotland, train journeys, Greek ancestry and trainers since, but she shared EVERYTHING about the kitten once she finally got to the vet.

There has been a LOT lately! I feel like that day she was so proud of herself for doing an actual, adult thing in taking the kitten to the vet. She shared every last detail and was thoroughly gleeful about it all that day. The joy was radiating through the posts, she was giddy. Really, really strange.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
And her mate Vix was complicit in that with her “another a+ pass” comment straightaway the pair of dicks.
Very good point. A lot of JM-adjacent people get an easy ride here (and that's fine, they are not in the public eye). But at least some of them must be partially complicit in her tit.

Reactions: 27
I do love trainers though, but am more a Converse/Vans
Was just going to jump into the trainer chat and recommend converse (if you’re reading Jack) , they’d suit her Jeans and shirt uniform. The Nike are a weird choice, I’m just not into them at all. Plus spendy but then I don’t have a patron. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Goodnight 🌙 my darling canal of trolls

I wish you sweet dreams and that tomorrow is a better day than today

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I found a picture of an actual Greek salad. I go to Greece fairly often as don't live a million miles away (oh I miss travel!). This was somewhere non touristy but I'd say this was a very typical example of the salad we had a lot.

Now, I'm all for invention. If I want to make a Greek style salad but actually chuck in some sweetcorn I bloody well will and enjoy it. But jack's is just such a sad, inexuberant little thing...seems far from the spirit of the original.

Btw, I'm not a food photographer. I didn't know you had to take them with your tongue.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone watch channel 4 news tonight?

There’s a really sad feature on a woman who lost her fiancé to suicide during lockdown, he was really depressed because he couldn’t find work and they were a month away from financial difficulty.

Really tragic, but poor Louisa having to deal with Jack’s emotional manipulation and threats of suicide / self harm (the ED bits) whilst dealing with highly emotional topics at work.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Did anyone watch channel 4 news tonight?

There’s a really sad feature on a woman who lost her fiancé to suicide during lockdown, he was really depressed because he couldn’t find work and they were a month away from financial difficulty.

Really tragic, but poor Louisa having to deal with Jack’s emotional manipulation and threats of suicide / self harm (the ED bits) whilst dealing with highly emotional topics at work.
Hopefully she has muted her and only sees what she wants too see.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do rather love Nike classic cortez (like Forrest Gump) but am also a Vans girl through and through!!! I tell myself that it is more than ok for a woman in her early 40s to own two pairs (I do come across many, many fellow wearers where I live and they are all younger than me by about 25 years 😂) but I don’t care. I LOVE that you have customised ones!

ETA: Those Converse? Yes, absolutely x
I've just bought myself my fifth pair of VANS. I am 42 next month and I really don't care what anyone has to say about that ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god sorry I hope I haven't upset anyone in saying this - I've only been a catty cow because she pleads poverty yet has MULTIPLE pairs of £180 trainers, seemingly needlessly as she's not making any effort anywhere else. It's absurd to me, in the same way it's absurd she spends so much in homeware but her kitchen was filthy on DKL & let's not mention the nails. Just bizarre.

I've just eaten one of those black pepper ryvita and my tongue is burning for my sins x
PLENTY of black pepper?

my trainer of choice is Nike Internationalist, triangulate me witches 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A bottle of rosé in on a school night and all I want to do is respond with "What absolute twaddle" (Withnail & I) to the majority of Jack the Greek's screenshots posted here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Was just going to jump into the trainer chat and recommend converse (if you’re reading Jack) , they’d suit her Jeans and shirt uniform. The Nike are a weird choice, I’m just not into them at all. Plus spendy but then I don’t have a patron. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does anyone else who originated from the MOD/FOD threads also find it hilarious to see Glen’s smiling face complete with gifted teeth every time St Clemmie posts? Makes me hoot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.