Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crackers, pre cooked chicken, cucumber, some harissa mixed into ready bought mayo. So chef, much cooking. Why would this make her miss Edinburgh lol
I could nip into Sainsbury’s and remake this on the bus home, surely she could recreate this in Southend it’s not exactly brimming with Scottish delicacies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Anybody want a cuppa?

Me neither!

Yep! Also get the impression she'd have been raised in a centre right sort of household, that dad's letter really seals it for me soz. Also it explains why she's comfortable being pally pally with the Goves, Boris, etc, because she's not got 'skin in the game' and never has. Her parents probs discussed bootstrapping and she thought nothing more of it.
That's very much the impression I get too. I wonder what her family make of all the relentless grifting?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just before we move onto drama :sneaky: can I mention I was doing a Morrison’s shop and the tapas includes a lot of the items in a certain Greek Mezze

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.