Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.....yeah. I mean, she looks good and people do post thot pics of themselves I guess, so I don’t know why they make me uncomfortable. They just...do
Its just knowing how unstable she is, and then she deleted them and admitted on her jaunt over here that she didnt like that she posted them.

I said at some point that this was all like watching someone slowly breakdown, thats exactly how it feels now.

Reactions: 18
This is me & birkenstocks!! tbh I’ve spent years flirting with the idea of buying some of the felted clog types to elongate Birkenstock season. I also always wear birkenstocks & socks to my hospital appts no matter the weather, it’s a tradition now that I find weirdly soothing?
Sorry just grunka’d my way through today’s offerings from the cabal.

Have loved the shoe chat - another Birkenstock lover here. My cousin introduced them to me last summer and I’ve not looked back - I love the Mayari style - I like something between my toes. Seriously considering some Birkenstock slippers. I have a superstition tradition of wearing the same top to all my scans, hoping said top will stretch out/last another couple of months as it’s a weird comfort thing that I can’t not do

For triangulation my feet are a size 5.5/38 and I’m nearing mid thirties. 5’5” and have a similar problem to another poster in that 3/4 trousers are often ankle grazers as I have a longer torso!

Also my personal email inbox has over 6000 unread emails 😳 - mainly unread mailing list tit. But I can’t stand for my work email to have any unread emails and operate inbox zero on that front and everything is filed meticulously. So a bit of a contradiction to say the least.

Have enjoyed the posts about heritage/identity. I’m 1/4 Welsh through my Nanna and following her tutelage can make pretty good Welsh Cakes (on a generations old bake stone to boot 😏) - do you think I can pitch myself as an expert on Welsh cuisine and get a TV series commissioned that would allow for an all expenses paid trip to the motherland?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry just grunka’d my way through today’s offerings from the cabal.

Have enjoyed the posts about heritage/identity. I’m 1/4 Welsh through my Nanna and following her tutelage can make pretty good Welsh Cakes (on a generations old bake stone to boot 😏) - do you think I can pitch myself as an expert on Welsh cuisine and get a TV series commissioned that would allow for an all expenses paid trip to the motherland?
By Jack Monroe logic, you'd get a TV series commissioned ahead of me - someone born and bred in Wales! I bloody love a good Welsh cake done on a proper bakestone. Have you tried bara brith? That's like a sweet welsh bread - it's blasus iawn (v tasty).

She's taking a social media break by jumping to a different platform? Someone needs to throw alllll of her phones down the loo and lock the door so she can detox off social properly. Maybe this is me being a witch but that chair actually looks really uncomfortable lol?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Instagram Stories just now:

View attachment 191578
once again....crappy BUNGALOW?!! let us discuss.....

Bungalow....means no upstairs. So no upstairs landing? I know you can have an extension/conversion to a bungalow to put a couple of bedrooms in, but surely to God you would stop referring to your house as a bungalow? BECAUSE IT NOW HAS AN UPSTAIRS YOU INSUFFERABLE bleep

also...Room on the landing for a chair and a library? A bleeping library?!!!! I live in a non-bungalow everyday 3 bed semi and there isn't room on the landing for the dirty clothes my children discard on a daily basis let alone a bookshelf and some hipster bastard chair.

Argh. She is boiling my piss big time tonight. Probably because of my earlier posts triggering a lot of angst and tears (i zoomed my therapist and feel better )

Also, I have had some wine....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh god, that message from her mum!

Dear Heart Jack, she’s so so so self obsessed that her mum is apparently very poorly, and yet still having to contact her through SM. What bullshit, also, about getting the vine leaves from her mum’s. Surely, if she had got them from there, then she’d have already said she’d bring some back for her sick mum. Also wondering if her mum’s illness was the reason for her having to come back so angrily from Edinburgh?

I don’t always have the smoothest relationship with my mum, but I’m not even an “expert on food” and my mum wouldn’t have to even ask for me to bring her nice meals if she was very poorly. Especially as she’s hinted at using her mum regularly for childcare, the relationship can’t be too bad!

I won’t have it blamed on autism either. For one thing, the story of her diagnosis is bullshit. For another, I have a child with autism and nothing gets past them in terms of other people’s health and needs. Autism doesn’t make you a selfish dementor, Jack.
Unless she has PDA (patholical demand avoidance) which is autism too, but I just think she's a narc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
once again....crappy BUNGALOW?!! let us discuss.....

Bungalow....means no upstairs. So no upstairs landing? I know you can have an extension/conversion to a bungalow to put a couple of bedrooms in, but surely to God you would stop referring to your house as a bungalow? BECAUSE IT NOW HAS AN UPSTAIRS YOU INSUFFERABLE bleep

also...Room on the landing for a chair and a library? A bleeping library?!!!! I live in a non-bungalow everyday 3 bed semi and there isn't room on the landing for the dirty clothes my children discard on a daily basis let alone a bookshelf and some hipster bastard chair.

Argh. She is boiling my piss big time tonight. Probably because of my earlier posts triggering a lot of angst and tears (i zoomed my therapist and feel better )

Also, I have had some wine....
This is what annoys me she’s so triggering with her bollocks, hope you’re ok MooBelle 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.