Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when were these taken? It looks weird. The front of the skirt looks weird. The ruching effect on the top is weird. The whole thing is weird.
I can't remember when but not long ago. Just before thread 31 🤣.

She used the slimming tool (hips) and smoothing tool (legs) on this one (the unedited one was on Instagram, the edited one was on Twitter. Sloppy uploading):

1592052038532.png

And, well, then there was this:

1592052119109.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It certainly hasn’t been my experience. The Steps are tough, of course they are because they drag up things you never wanted to acknowledge. Be that past experiences, our own defects of character or times when people have wronged it. I would always describe it as “nobody said it would be easy, but they promised it would be worth it”.

Do the Steps and you need never drink again...don’t do them as suggested and you might not drink but you’ll be what I’ve heard described as a “dry drunk” - the quality of sobriety is not as it could be.

She chose to tell people she was in AA so I think she has more responsibility than your average AAer as she has such a big platform. That did not need to be said on SM and I would question her motives for posting it. It’s irresponsible imo. It’s pretty grim not being able to get to a meeting (for me it is) but AA and the people haven’t closed down.
I fully agree and I would also add that there are plenty of globally famous, respected and actually gifted celebrities who are household names and are in A.A. and somehow manage not to talk about it in public. That’s why Tradition 12 exists.

btw the Steps might be tough but recovery is so, so worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That second photo - posing on the sideboard.................... Words fail me!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
These make me so uncomfortable
especially as the only other person in the house was her son
I mean, she COULD have set a timer/,taken photo with her tongue but i doubt it.
If this is the first time you are seeing these abominations then brace yourself, it got weirder

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The sideboard thot shots were sad and a clear message of "how can you not want this...you better come back before someone else snaps me up" to Louisa....what she doesn't seem to grasp is that uploading tit like that to her Twitter following for attention is probably a massive part of the reason she's gone..

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I've not seen these. Urgh. How could it get any weirder than that? 🤮
am sure some fellow Fraus have the receipts...
You only need to look at her most recent IG post.
I warn you, it is with the kitten 😥
She's lying in bed with the poor little thing. It must have been in agony at the time.
As it rubs itself on her face she is writhing in ecstasy. I am not making this tit up.
It is literally her cum face.

(just wanted to add i have never seen JM irl, no have i seen her cum face irl. But watch the video. I'm not wrong m'lud)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just seen Operation Cleanup & Social Media Sabbatical....

Life will certainly be the duller without her scotland scampers, yellow stickered escapades, and nutribullet adventures.

I do hope though for her sake that there has been a genuine intervention and gets to a better place. One broken relationship doesn't need to define you. Chin up wee lass.

Reactions: 24
Another twitter break? We shall see. I'll be genuinely impressed if it lasts.

As for the deleting, I think it's likely that someone has had a word.

Sending much love to those of you dealing with difficult parents - it can be very challenging. Those exchanges between Jack and her mum are quite revealing, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she has got professional advice to 'curate' her Twitter feed. Perhaps it will help her find more work, stability and happiness.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.