Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody LOVED the trainer chat. Gazelles for me, occasionally high Converse.
I was due a break from lurking/liking, she makes me so angry, and I thought perfect timing with her Twitter shutdown. But up she pops on Instastories šŸ˜–šŸ˜–

If Jackanoryā€™s admin/PR/publisher/friend/Greek cousin or even the local Wilkinson manager is reading this take her two phones off her!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you google him you can find his obituary. Looks like he owned a restaurant and a guest house/s.
It was the Bella Pais restaurant in Colchester (itā€™s still going, but has been under different ownership for a while),

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Eamonnā€™s poker face was the best bit. šŸ˜‚
I somehow saw about 10 mins of This Morning yesterday. Angela Hartnett was cooking a pasta dish. Looked delicious & Eamon was almost weeping with joy. Complete contrast to Jackā€™s ā€œpastaā€ segment

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how much that chair weighed that she's hauled from the downstairs hallway to the upstairs landing?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
when were these taken? It looks weird. The front of the skirt looks weird. The ruching effect on the top is weird. The whole thing is weird.
Part of me wonders whether she was dressing up in some of Louisaā€™s left-behind clothes. šŸ¤¢ (Iā€™m not proud of these thoughts, but Jackā€™s motivation is pretty unclear.)

The mumsnet thread has been zapped now šŸ™„
But of course. It was only a matter of time. IMO Mumsnet has a poor moderation regime - if the subject of the post is Groucho buddies with the founder, well ..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Bloody LOVED the trainer chat. Gazelles for me, occasionally high Converse.
I was due a break from lurking/liking, she makes me so angry, and I thought perfect timing with her Twitter shutdown. But up she pops on Instastories šŸ˜–šŸ˜–

If Jackanoryā€™s admin/PR/publisher/friend/Greek cousin or even the local Wilkinson manager is reading this take her two phones off her!!!!!!!
Love gazelles but for some reason they changed the design a bit and now they don't fit me as well as they did. Too wide. Sambas are what fit me best, nice and narrow and usually reduced because no-one else seems to like them, they last years too. I don't own any heels whatsoever but I have 5 pairs of samba, I always justify it by saying "I don't have much, I don't go out much" I bore myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I somehow saw about 10 mins of This Morning yesterday. Angela Hartnett was cooking a pasta dish. Looked delicious & Eamon was almost weeping with joy. Complete contrast to Jackā€™s ā€œpastaā€ segment
it was lovely. Angela Hartnett is half Irish half Italian. She radiates pure joy when talking about her food. A joy to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't remember when but not long ago. Just before thread 31 šŸ¤£.

She used the slimming tool (hips) and smoothing tool (legs) on this one (the unedited one was on Instagram, the edited one was on Twitter. Sloppy uploading):

View attachment 191546

And, well, then there was this:

View attachment 191548
What was she thinking?? Itā€™s unfathomable. The parted-lips ā€œsexy faceā€ thing sheā€™s doing makes it even more grim, if that were possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if the upstairs landing is big enough for a reading nook doesn't mean it's actually there. Plenty of corners in a 3 bed bungalow if you include the living room, dining room and downstairs hallwayšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø We'll just wait for the announcement of a ballroom:LOL:
Itā€™ll be servantsā€™ quarters next. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For the Irregular Choice people, they have a sale!
I love DMā€™s (shoes, boots and higher boots), Birkenstockā€™s, Converse, and Fly. I have recently discovered Gazelles. I can buy the childrenā€™s size (Iā€™m size 5), so I can save some money.

Reactions: 15
I reckon her mum embarrassed her so she deleted all her tweets so it didnā€™t look like she was just deleting her mumā€™s. Mine does my head in on SM Iā€™ve deleted my fb cos sheā€™s just embarrassing on it & I canā€™t block her or anything or sheā€™d get upset šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.