Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you prawny and to everyone else thinking of me too, I'm dipping in and out mainly on the ptwm threads but have been briefly over here, I see there is another new thread now but not going to see what I've missed yet🤦‍♀️ let me guess it's Jack being her usual wacky chaos self.
I've been prescribed antidepressants but haven't got them yet, hopefully can start tomorrow. its been a huge bonus to have a gp actually listen to me and am feeling a bit better, I've been in a terrible state lately and realised it's the best thing to back off from Jack for a bit. Can't get talking therapy yet, they won't do telephone counselling with me as my ptsd is so complex but hoping medication will help in the meantime.
I'm going to try and catch up soon but I'm not pressuring myself to do so.
Take care @MrsOgre, we’ll see you when we see you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What would've been better and more effective, Jack, is if you'd apologised to DW, apologised for your irresponsible/ridiculous behaviour re: the kitten, apologised for jumping on the BLM bandwagon and absolutely failing to follow up on it, apologised for being a triggery mess by doctoring your pics and leaving ED crumbs all over the place, and vowed to do better in future. But nahhh, do a Tweet n delete and carry on as usual in a day or two. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What would've been better and more effective, Jack, is if you'd apologised to DW, apologised for your irresponsible/ridiculous behaviour re: the kitten, apologised for jumping on the BLM bandwagon and absolutely failing to follow up on it, apologised for being a triggery mess by doctoring your pics and leaving ED crumbs all over the place, and vowed to do better in future. But nahhh, do a Tweet n delete and carry on as usual in a day or two. ✌
This is so true. So much easier to cover up and deny mistakes than to accept and apologise for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Been a bit of a crappy week, husband is out at his first night in the pub since February so I decided to clear out some of the recordings we have on Sky Q. Came across the infamous This Morning, raw pasta, invisible chicken malarkey. Just watched Eamonn’s face. Made me hoot up a lung. I’d have given anything to be a fly on the wall during the ad break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Do you think her agents have put her forward for something and due to her tweets it’s lost her something that could of been a decent earner for them all so they’ve had a quiet word? *Just my personal random musing your honour, my thoughts aren’t a reflection of my fellow Fraus’ beliefs*

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Been a bit of a crappy week, husband is out at his first night in the pub since February so I decided to clear out some of the recordings we have on Sky Q. Came across the infamous This Morning, raw pasta, invisible chicken malarkey. Just watched Eamonn’s face. Made me hoot up a lung. I’d have given anything to be a fly on the wall during the ad break 😂
Eamonn’s poker face was the best bit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps she's been told she has a job but her sm presence as to be either monitored or she stays off it completely. She chose the latter because I think she'd hyperventilate If she saw someone else have control of what has been basically her whole existence for an X amount of time.

Whatever it is I wish her well and hope she gets herself back to as normal as anyone can be and her and her kid can start having fun again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm so sorry you went through this moobelle, and i am glad things are better for you now. My mum is a narc too, so I relate v strongly.
I think jack's mum's posts give me an uncomfortable feeling for that reason. I see them as passive agressive and unpleasant, because that is what i expect from my own mum, whereas others may see them and feel bad for her, as their experience is that mums are loving.
Also have an n-mum here and I also find Jack's mum's social media usage weird. My mum will try and send me baiting bribe/guilt texts, which I ignore. I'm sure if she had social media accounts, and thought that was another way to get me, she would use it.

We can't really know what went on/goes on with Jack's family.They could be the good, charitable people they appear to be in the media, or that could be a presentation. A lot of narcs like to present themselves as altruistic and caring

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.