Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve seen recently She’s so much better at “leaving” twitter (okay only for a day max recently 🤣) when she doesn’t announce it.

We should do a sweepstake!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs help. Trouble is, she never takes the help/advice given to her. She’s always the victim.
She will be reading this & will be on Twitter. Even if she doesn’t post.
Makes me suspicious when she goes on a deleting spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Goodbye and good luck missus. Hope you come back less frazzled. ( Hopefully not tomorrow)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think she’s up to anything. I just think she’s had a talking to from someone professional (someone who’s in a position to advise her on how her career might go), and this time she’s listened. Because, after all, it’s pretty clear that she’s done huge and possibly irreparable damage to her “brand” over the last few months. How long this latest hiatus will last, who knows. It certainly didn’t last longer than a couple of days last time (or the time before, etc. etc.).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
ALL July? Why?
It's still the 'quiet' week. 9 days until full Moon.

Always good to cull everything before applying for a new job, after all. I know it was the first thing I did after clicking 'send' on my last job application, just in case something had slipped through the net of my not wanting anything to do with arseholes or anything that might be deemed unsuitable for my potential new position (such as being tagged in things I wanted nowt to do with). And I went through every month or so anyhow, just finding and blocking staff members who I didn't want anywhere near my personal details - one of the old bosses, for example; made a huge thing about how you must lock your profile down because 'we' did do random checks and would discipline anybody found making inappropriate comments or being tagged in images/memes, it would be your own fault for not being careful of your internet security.

By the end of the lecture, I'd gone onto FB & Twitter, found her under her maiden name, her children, her ex, her nanny, her best mate and her best mate's boyfriend, who had purely coincidentally just been given a job at the place, blocked the lot of them and shared the information with a small selection of people that were trustworthy so they could do the same whilst having a cheap laugh at the hypocrisy.

So much for security.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s interesting she calls it DKL, which we do. Ah well. As always, I wish her well, hope she’s ok etc. It will be nice to have a quiet weekend (I know nobody is forcing me to post), and i’ll see her fairly soon, i’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's utterly addicted to the attention hits from Twitter so no, it won't last unfortunately. Even if I dared to believe she would take a break and return to Twitter a more genuine person, her whole "career" is based on bull so it'd take quite some work, and not JMs definition of work. She's also still completely addicted to reading here, that has never been more clear. Anyways if she's about to attempt IG shows or whatever it is she's planning (if it comes to fruition..) makes sense that she will try to move over mainly to Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone should tell her “this isn’t an airport babes, you don’t need to announce your departure”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Babe, same.

If you’re a blue ticker can you maybe private some tweets ?

ETA - this person looks like they’re having a conversation with her. Since the delete spree, yet I can’t see JM’s reply.
Is it something to do with that setting where only people you follow can see your tweets? That “this user has limited who can read their tweets” thing?

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's caught up with Tattle and realised what a car crash she's been for the last few months. She's seen how it appears to people - so she's going on an epic delete, to remove the damage and try to resurrect her career?

United Agents is so Soho. She's such a media wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.