Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. It reminds me of the noise people make when they're constipated and trying to empty themselves out - there's a lovely mental image for you all.
Late, but I am hand rearing a poorly piglet (not disabled or in a sling) and I thought we were losing him after a good recovery and he was just concentrating on a big poo. That noise describes it perfectly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think it's really cowardly too, have the courage of your conviction JM. If she's regretting the tweets in the first place then tweet something saying that.
I thought exactly this. Katie Hopkins is truly vile but at least she had the courage to post her bile and leave it up for all to see, for the most part. Jack's delete sprees are the workings of the kid who snitches but was at the centre of the ruckus in the first place.

Reactions: 32
I’m so confused. Apparently 11 more tweets but I can see no new ones. Well played, Jack, i’m thoroughly outwitted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The thought of her now seeing the happy April tweets is making me feel bad for her again. Remembering she triggered people earlier this aft quickly swings the pendulum back the other way though. Largely people are twittering on at her, unmoved. What about the ouchy mouth people, the s**cidal people, all of these people she outright told to speak to her. I know there are her DMs, but they would go to the tweet they replied to, if that makes any sense.

All in all, i’m nervous. She’s either got a new job, which, honestly, good luck. Or she’s got something up her sleeve regarding here and we’re going to end up looking bad. Racist Susie Verrill, fiance of Greg Rutherford, OBE, managed to get away with hinting that screenshots can be manipulated.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her feed now looks like you’d expect of a minor celeb tv cook. Do you think she’s taken Tattle advice to be more professional and split business and personal up?
oh bless you @Passive_Aggressive_Lemon but no, no she has not taken our advice. She's had some sort of legal email saying she's slandered someone and is now panic deleting everything. From who? Who knows! Possibly DW because he is exceptionally wealthy and has 'people' and no doubt is lawyered up to the hilt.
Could also be from Child's father? Her parents? Maybe advice from her own legal people? She definitely has had something happen to make her erase her existence from pretty much most of this year.
I also call bullshit on the zillions of emails post from earlier. Again i can only view her in the same way as i do my mother and this is exactly what she used to do. If she was going to tell a lie she would have the run up to the lie. Fir example if she wanted to get out of a lunch thing she would start saying the day before that she didn't feel well. Then the next day would ring up abd say 'you know i said i was feeling funny yesterday, well it turns out i actually have ebola' etc etc

Something has happened or something is about to happen. My advice to the Cabal is don't accept any new friend requests on SM. Don't reply to any random emails. Lock your doors. Get the popcorn ready.

We shall have a new thread by morning....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Babe, same.

If you’re a blue ticker can you maybe private some tweets ?
Oh maybe! You can make some that can’t be replied to but I don’t know if that applies to all blue tickers. I’ve always wondered why she hasn’t done that.

I follow her and have done for years. Chas or whoever that was didn’t follow me so hopefully my secret identity remains secret. Urgh. I feel like a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon that she’s angling for a new cooking show and is desperately trying to hide evidence of how awful she has been for the last few months clean up her act in preparation. She’s probably following the advice of her friends who have told her to keep her personal/ professional life separate if she wants to have any hope of being successful. Personally, I think that ship has long sailed, but you never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you're right, then that's absolutely tragic. Oh Jack, go talk to some people in real life. For your sake. Please.

I have not given my triangulation details. I was a size 8, but for some reason my feet seem to have shrunk in recent years and I quite often fit a 7 in boots and trainers now. I'm 42 (and currently wearing a hoodie that says 'Life + Universe + Everything = 42 on it. I get the best birthday presents)
Flumps, YES! I recently turned the same age and I said that to everyone who rang and wished me happy birthday AND posted it on my Facebook status 😂 that I was currently the answer to life, universe and everything. So happy that you have this on a jumper! ❤ Same happiness I felt when you said you had a ‘Have fun storming the castle’ t-shirt 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Blimey. How long do we think a genuine, lengthy break will be for her? Wondering in not a sarky way at all. This is a good thing ...?

Reactions: 32
Hahaha she's blaming it allllll on a 'breakdown'. Just like she blamed the old bullshit on being an overnight alcoholic.

Just more attention seeking bull. Next installment in 3..2...1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.