Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16FB8FEF-BFFB-4487-A069-A9C3A14ACD89.jpeg

Has she deleted this? The number went down one and nothing else will load.

Eta - That was so weird! It was like a ghost tweet!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What on earth is she up to? I wonder if sheā€™ll do the same on instagram.
Weā€™re just about to discover a new direction of make-believe, perhaps? Easier to start the story telling from scratch and anew, without any pesky contradictions easily referenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As soon as silver said she couldnā€™t be arsed putting any screenshots on here Jackā€™s like ohhhh but loook Iā€™ll delete them then youā€™ll wish you haaaad . Well tough we are talking about shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you prawny and to everyone else thinking of me too, I'm dipping in and out mainly on the ptwm threads but have been briefly over here, I see there is another new thread now but not going to see what I've missed yetšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø let me guess it's Jack being her usual wacky chaos self.
I've been prescribed antidepressants but haven't got them yet, hopefully can start tomorrow. its been a huge bonus to have a gp actually listen to me and am feeling a bit better, I've been in a terrible state lately and realised it's the best thing to back off from Jack for a bit. Can't get talking therapy yet, they won't do telephone counselling with me as my ptsd is so complex but hoping medication will help in the meantime.
I'm going to try and catch up soon but I'm not pressuring myself to do so.
So glad to hear it went well with your GP, its not always easy to find one so empathetic and proactive when it comes to MH so I'm really happy to hear you came away feeling more positive. Good luck with the meds, take all the time you need, we won't be going anywhere, unless JM triangulates and eliminates us all! Much love to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 191086

My eyes just rolled completely out of my head.
a) Why do you have nine email boxes? Maybe spend an hour consolidating?
b) what the f are you doing for 20 hours a day/90 hours a week if you're not checking your emails????
Argh.
ā€œEmails from human beingsā€? As opposed to what, fish?

Iā€™m Grunka-ing but I am the big 4ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£. I will never, ever forget the lovely birthday messages I got from you wonderful people.

Size 8 feet and also ā€œbig bonedā€. Because Iā€™m carrying a lot of extra timber just now, Iā€™d describe myself as ā€œbuilt like a brick tit houseā€ šŸ˜‚. Always so kind to myself....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Wo
Sheā€™s being rude to people on twitterabout that fasting app, saying it triggered her and shouting at people that itā€™s advertising to kids when it clearly isnā€™t, all the while not trigger warning her own posts and triggering other people, so I cba and am not going to screenshot. Silly cow.

Wouldn't have triggered her if she hadn't very obviously been searching for fasting apps to download for herself, would it?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why would she delete her Edinburgh tweets? Her ā€œhomeā€ brought her so much joy and Five Guys tweeted her

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So we are back with tweets from dkl at the top of her twitter feed instead of all the other antics.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s up with her Twitter - I can see tweets in her main feed but nothing on her ā€˜tweets and repliesā€™ tab or ā€˜mediaā€˜ tab. It says there are 1812 tweets but they arenā€™t in that second tab.

ETA : sheā€™s deleted everything that is a reply it seems. The only things left are her standalone tweets

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Mr Nottonight wore customised Batman/Joker converse on our wedding day ā˜ŗ I really like converse but sadly have inherited my Dad's wide feet and they're just too narrow for me.
Converse are doing wide fit now, saw them on asos earlier, they're probably elsewhere too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oooh we've progressed from cabal of trolls to gossip mavens.

Hiya Jackie!!
A promotion!

For the record, 55 years, size 5. I have DMā€™s but Iā€™m too bone idle to put them on. Memory Foam Slip on Sketchers for me. Old glimmer alert!

Oh, and I also have a narcissist for a mother. Not nice but you canā€™t miss what youā€™ve never had.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.