Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you prawny and to everyone else thinking of me too, I'm dipping in and out mainly on the ptwm threads but have been briefly over here, I see there is another new thread now but not going to see what I've missed yet🤦‍♀️ let me guess it's Jack being her usual wacky chaos self.
I've been prescribed antidepressants but haven't got them yet, hopefully can start tomorrow. its been a huge bonus to have a gp actually listen to me and am feeling a bit better, I've been in a terrible state lately and realised it's the best thing to back off from Jack for a bit. Can't get talking therapy yet, they won't do telephone counselling with me as my ptsd is so complex but hoping medication will help in the meantime.
I'm going to try and catch up soon but I'm not pressuring myself to do so.
Lots of internet cabal-ly, love to you. It is a very good thing when you get a medical person who you feel like is listening to you properly. x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep, I take back my earlier post when I said it looked like good natured banter.

Also, I had some Irregular Choice shoes and I sold them on eBay.

<whispers> they were the most uncomfortable things I have ever put on my feet. Like walking on knives. I didn’t even make it out of the house in them.
I've said it before but I think there are definite attachment issues there and chances are her mum may have similar issues. It's probably an on off relationship she has with her, although their behaviour maybe be similar. It very much reminds me of someone I know.

Reactions: 12
I have a lot cached in my Twitter app, so I might grab some whilst they still live in my phone.

Maybe she's trying to pretend the last four months of her hysterics never happened?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just searched her @ and David Walliams and she appears to have deleted all of those tweets 🤔 maybe a cease and desist email was part of her million ignored messages.

Incidentally that whole Walliams mess was less than 20 days ago. How exhausting it must be to be her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.