Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, hang on. The screen shots she's posted about not seeing DMs (and I'm not talking footwear here) she's stated more than once "they went into my 'other' inbox" Is that a blue tick thing? Can you have more than one inbox on twitter? I know I haven't 🤔 or is it... Jimmy?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fook me, this all happens when I’m busy having a row and sulk with the husband.

You bastard of poor timing Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hang on, hang on. The screen shots she's posted about not seeing DMs (and I'm not talking footwear here) she's stated more than once "they went into my 'other' inbox" Is that a blue tick thing? Can you have more than one inbox on twitter? I know I haven't 🤔 or is it... Jimmy?
Twitter doesn't work like Facebook, guest. And you blocked him months ago so those DMs from the squig must have been months old.... And at the bottom of a mountainous pile of notifications, DMs etc that you keep telling everybody you are inundated with and have no time to keep up with as you work 120 hour weeks. This story simply isn't hanging together at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think she maybe telling the truth here, the right wing have stitched her up, using her own words, greed . Did a large donation come in? Did she bother to check where they were from?
I suspect she spent it, this could be the end of guest
Just hoping

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Yup. The whole 'hunger hurts' blog from all those years ago was when SBs dad had a new baby.
Mum of the year Jack (sarcasm) had her son 3 days a week. The other 4 he was at his father's. Jack could happily do her £27k a year job because his dad did the giant's share of the care giving and financial support.
All of this has been stated by Jack over the years.
SBs sister was born with a very serious health condition and was very poorly at birth (again all documented) His dad couldn't do a couple of nights with SB because he was sitting at the incubator with his poorly newborn. Jack threw a tantrum and wrote 'Hunger Hurts' in spite to embarrass his father as being a neglectful father.
The rest is history.
Lets not forget back in early 2021 when she was constantly chasing, she did a big “well, AKSHULLLY I’m snarking coz I’m very upset because [step sis was very ill] so THERE anyway I shouldn’t have to tell you that, it’s none of your business“ totally sharing TMI about the child.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I'm still so befuddled with the "and while we clear the air, the Lee Anderson money"

She KNEW at least Daubney would be circling like a shark, she must know Anderson clearly asked for receipts and the "the money is where I say it is" 2.0 excuse wouldn't cut it, is it some top tier self sabotage/drama triangle tit or hoping to galvanise the FMs?
Only just catching up with the days events and what the actual duck?!?!?!?
But yes what was she thinking with this announcement?
Well obviously she has not donated any money. And the mythical foodbank can't confirm the donation as there was none. If there was she could easily redact the receipt with amount. Easily.
She's bloody spent the lot.
And as for advertising her house - WITH ALL THOSE PRIVATE DETAILS OF PEOPLE she has collected - has been left standing empty.
Well. bleeping idiot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Not that any of this should make sense, but surely if guest had asked the court where she could pay CCJ squig, they would have told her?

Reactions: 41
I hope it’s not from any usual suspects but that’s such a brilliant point

03C4E768-51AC-4A45-9695-28123062A1C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
I gave a product from my business to a friend who was running a charity auction for a cause that was very close to my heart.

The retail value was around £1200 and I was so pleased to be hopefully raising a little money for the charity, plus getting a bit of publicity for the business.

Come the auction, my item was nowhere to be seen, and I was bewildered because there had been a lot of publicity in the local press and online.

I asked my friend where the item was, and she said she liked it so much she kept it, and made a donation to the charity herself.

She refused to tell me how much, but there's no way it was anywhere near the auction price.

I was absolutely furious. I never spoke to her again.
omg!!! I’m really sorry that happened, what a shitebag x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Also lol hate to defend 30p but he's the opposite of a carpetbagger, he was born and went to school in his constituency

Reactions: 48
So the question is, who much do we think daubs got his pals to donate to jm when she cried libel? He knew their was no case as he pointed out politely.
This really is bad if she's spent it,
bleeping ĺòl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.