Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mithering about where she said the money's gone...

She's presumably talking about the Southend Vineyard Storehouse foodbank (same place she sent the performative £286 Teemill donation in November)

It turns out that the Storehouse isn't actually a separate charity - it's an integral part of the Southend Vineyard church. They're a fairly small operation, receiving only £86k of donations in 2021-22.

If guest has sent them her entire Paypal haul for the past year - covering the HH2 tip jar rattle as well as the Sue Lee beg, so almost certainly well into six figures - then it's going to be an absolutely transformational amount for them.

How do her supporters feel about her diverting this money to a non-mainstream church? If that money was given for a specific purpose, then surely she should have asked for their permission before doing this?

View attachment 2242934
View attachment 2242943
I think she’s being deliberately vague about which foodbank because, if she named them, they could contradict her. I suspect (based on Jack’s previous conduct) it’s all a big fat lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
' It's not a cost of living crisis, it's going to be me paying the costs to the Conservatives crisis'

FTFY jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think she’s being deliberately vague about which foodbank because, if she named them, they could contradict her. I suspect (based on Jack’s previous conduct) it’s all a big fat lie.
How many former food banks has she used though?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I also think she’s fudging the point about custody for her kid. She may well technically have “primary custody”, if her and the kid’s dad have come to an informal agreement without going to court. But it’s clear the kid doesn’t live with her full time. Given that she repeatedly has problems being shifted out of bed before 2 p.m., even with people banging on the door for ages (see the Guardian interview for example), it’d be a bit of a concern if he did.
This latest attempt to paint herself as poor victimised Jack is just yet another refusal to accept responsibility for her constant duck ups.
Isn't "Primary Custody" a term from the US? I'm pretty sure that in the UK it is "Residential Parent/Non-residential Parent"

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think she has dropped the clue we need. I reckon it's the press. And not the Southend rag, but nationals. Or else why would they have their noses pressed up against her windows? I mean, they haven't obvs but I bet somebody has been sniffing around her agent or her inbox...
Do journos even doorstep these days?! Most of what I read in the DM (guilty pleasure soz) is taken from bloody social media posts!

I feel like that nasty Daubney has got something up his sleeve. Him and that 30p guy are as thick as thieves, can imagine them plotting and cackling over some microwave nachos and a below par IPA in Spoonsies.

I hate the pair of hard-faced bastards but I'd buy them a drink if they brought about the demise of guest.
I would 100% paypig them a couple of rounds if only they’d give me their location and table number IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've decided that I am going to pre-pay my 2023 taxes to the IRS. I figure if I walk around with a roll of quarters in my pocket and the IRS doesn't take 'em, I have fulfilled my obligation to pay. SORTED! Thanks, Jack, for all your lifehacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
jack's moved out of her house to guarantee safety from harassers? why doesn't she just post youtube videos with cartoon filters like she did last time
Most likely this is how Jack will wind up explaining her long-discussed and well-practiced-for move--she has to get out of the Bungamansion and lurrrrved her new digs so she's staying there.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think this is the best day ever. Roll on tomorrow. Guest is blatantly shitting herself about some story journalists are working on, and I think it’s bigger than just Iqbal.
All your own fault Jack.
I wonder just what would have to happen for her to just get a bleeping job & stop stealing people’s money.
A job sewing mailbags?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saved her life, they did. Wouldn't want them talking about that episode, would we now?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.