Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight OT but I didn't realize that the slopbot had its own website. Through which I have now discovered the Pet Slop Boys. I'm so glad today is my day off, because I would def be fired if I were lying on my office floor laughing this hard. All the metallic chapeaux in the world to whoever is responsible for this brilliance :love:
It's our beloved @traumatised sideboard

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Slight OT but I didn't realize that the slopbot had its own website. Through which I have now discovered the Pet Slop Boys. I'm so glad today is my day off, because I would def be fired if I were lying on my office floor laughing this hard. All the metallic chapeaux in the world to whoever is responsible for this brilliance :love:
It’s @traumatised sideboard whose patreon you should donate to, if you appreciate such lyrical genius as “you tried to kill a man with stuffing in soup”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I know I'm going all conspiracy theory tonight, but it's hot and duck OFF
She got money pouring in for sue Lee. Ebil tories donated a large chunk.
With that steady increased patron income and hh2 she had enough to start buying a forever home with bigD paying half.
Some kind of bump in the road here (perhaps another nut can join in my conspiracy)
Ffŵ to now, oh noes, srs business, you spent some more than you needed to go half . That's it , it'll go to court , one or other jail and/ or bankruptcy.

Reactions: 21
I think this is the best day ever. Roll on tomorrow. Guest is blatantly shitting herself about some story journalists are working on, and I think it’s bigger than just Iqbal.
All your own fault Jack.
I wonder just what would have to happen for her to just get a bleeping job & stop stealing people’s money.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sleep is for the weak. We had this collective madness last summer during the heatwave 😂. It went on night after night. It was great 😂.
I want the collective madness to spread to Daubney, Anderson etc, and for one of them to tweet the words “Sue Lee”, or “Sue Lee Day didn’t happen mate”, before they realise what they’ve just revealed about themselves,

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Has there been silence from J'aquie since Anderson n Daubney chipped in?

She'll be behind the sofa, not sleeping on it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Where’s the horrible rage nana with the cat selfie as her profile pic? Can’t remember her name to see if she’s been defending

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet she isn't sofa surfing at friends houses, she doesn't have any friends. Ma and Da H's spare room probably has a guest in it though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
''The money was just resting in my bunker.''

I recommend their single 'Nightmeat'. It's a banger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Agreed that there must be something bigger going on behind the scenes, has to be. She’s lashing out because she’s being backed into a corner and she’s trying to win some sympathy before tit hits the fan. She’s said herself she’s shown receipts to “several journalists”, so they are definitely sniffing around.

She infuriates me with her usual excuse of “I could show receipts but SHANT because you won’t believe me anyway” - that’s not how it works Jack, if you’ve got nothing to hide, show the receipts.
It's a coordinated attack - Looks like Jack is to thick to see when she is being set up.
I hope Lozza is waiting in the wings to demand back his fiver.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah she’s completely unspooling I see.

I did wonder if she would ever admit SB didn’t live with her.
No. He 100% absolutely does live with her. So does Content. That's why she can travel overseas at the drop of a hat, go to fancy rehab for 4 months, travel to various raves, festivals, last minute concert invites, go on late night nightmeat trawls, take 40 trammies and neck whisky, be up until the wee small hours and sleep until midday. 100% he lives with her...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Can’t wait to find out if there’s really journalist scrutiny in the near future, or whether she’s just a fantastical knobhead as usual.
I’ve given everything I received on PayPal to charity is either a massive fib, or Agent Adrian is frantically trying to clear up her mess.

Reactions: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There are some Monroe-critical squigs now saying that they had previously been contacted by journalists after Teemill, and have now taken the opportunity to re-connect with said journalists. One of them has 27k followers and seems to be quite well-connected in the marketing industry.

View attachment 2243329
That, dear ❤, produced a LOUD cackle. Even heard Ainsley's voice.😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.