Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really reads like it has been written by a bot, the syntax is really off.
Grunking, but pls don't let her have paid somebody in Fiver to master AI for her Hellsite posts. Please, I'm begging. It will be such a long summer if that happens!!

(Was supposed to finish work at 5 today and didn't escape till 8. Back in first thing too. Send vinos and empathios if I get snarky on this grunk! )
---
How about you offer it to one of the genuine poor honest folk that have fallen on hard times?
Massive bleeping Tarquin and Cresida vibes from this one + many others.
On The Run Jack Is A bleep
#ontherunjackisacunt
(I just SHANT on the other bollox billy big one's is spewing, now, LEAVE ME ALONE)
🙃xx
Thankyou
Out of the frying pan into the fire might be prescient with comments like this...Who tf would accept an invite to a stranger's house when you have broadcast how vulnerable you are to <checks notes> anybody and everybody on twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really think her audience needs to view her through the lens of an addict rather than a poor urchin campaigner. They categorically have enabled her buying alcohol, possibly tramadol and she’s admitted lying about being sober.
I hope this doesn’t offend anyone here, I’ve held off saying it for a while, but it’s on my mind.
You're right my dear ❤I have been thinking the same. She has openly spoken about bring an addict (when it suits her) so it should be no surprise to anyone that she spent cash donated go her for other things on extra proof whisky and tramadol, and the odd Sideboard as per the Shattenstone where she frolicked around in tuppences.
Don't give her any money! It will go on the ❄ rather than good deeds.
I mean if you wouldnt donate a fiver to a homeless person because they might buy a can of Special Brew with it, dont give it to Jack Monroe to have fun in the ❄ instead

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.