Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re mid chaos!

Please do a recap when you can catch a breath

wiki is pink button up there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
This is unrelated to guest, but saw this on the hellsite discussing a American journalist who claimed to be poor and never a truer word spoken in tweet…

BBBC71DF-C7AB-42A0-A5CC-6A64C6E4779F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
So she's moved to the one bed flat and her teenage son has said 'duck that tit' then 🙄😂.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
Here‘s a recap. A squig took Jack to court yesterday for a refund on the Patreon. She didn’t show up at court.

She‘s locked her account and is posting random increasingly hysterical posts in which she is the victim, rather than someone who refused to refund a twit TEN POUNDS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I mean I know she’s not creating content for Patreon, but I’d pay for the mental stuff she puts on Twitter. Slam it into my veins.

literally 95% of This would go away if she stopped the Patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Ah she’s completely unspooling I see.

I did wonder if she would ever admit SB didn’t live with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
also 'everything that went into my PayPal in that time period' - what time period? you dragged it out for a year?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 115
Nothing says "I am completely innocent" like "I have the evidence to clear my name right here but I'm not letting you see it because you're a bunch of big bum heads and I don't like you" does it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 149
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.