Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. No sleep tonight chaps.
FFS. The sun got the better of me and I’ve just got home having had three pints at the pub. FFS Jack, I’ve got a serious 08:30 meeting tomorrow!!! I really want to be here in live time!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wasn't keen on act 1 of the chaos (the court no show) but daubs and Anderson piping up in act 2 have really spiced it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I’ve not seen this before and it’s hilarious and sphincter clenching in equal measures.
I was watching it, my Old Harold asked me what I was laughing at and watched it too. He has no clue what's going on, obviously. But he's bought me ice cold wine and knows if I'm happy then I'm best left alone 😂. He is the Bestest Old Harold ever, ever. I'm not telling him that, obviously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Someone's tagged Shattenstone in a reply to the Martin Daubney tweet asking him if he knows.
---
The past two days have felt like such a fever dream, I feel like Iqbal's going to turn up in The Mirror tomorrow under the headline 'Sh1tting Hell!'
If ”CELEB CHEF SHAT IN BAGS“ isn’t the front of a downmarket tabloid tomorrow, I’m moving to France.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She's now claiming to be her son's primary caregiver. She claimed it was 50/50 on several occasions before. Both of these things cannot be true.

Reactions: 64
WTF is that Mary Poppins photo? Another of guest's "fancy dress party" outfits? I'd say that trained professionals were involved in that one, except for the rumply bed in the background :(

A spoonful of sugar won't help the slop go down. Supercalifragilisticyouregoingtoprisonyougrifterexpialidocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That Mary Sloppins pic is made even more ridiculous by the rumpled checked duvet cover in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
WTF is that Mary Poppins photo? Another of guest's "fancy dress party" outfits? I'd say that trained professionals were involved in that one, except for the rumply bed in the background
Worse - it's her sexy role-play to entice back LJC. 😑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She's caused a rift in the space-time continuum, this madness could never happen on a Thursday. Or maybe all days beginning with T are interchangeable now.

it could be.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
WTF is that Mary Poppins photo? Another of guest's "fancy dress party" outfits? I'd say that trained professionals were involved in that one, except for the rumply bed in the background :(

A spoonful of sugar won't help the slop go down. Supercalifragilisticyouregoingtoprisonyougrifterexpialidocious.
Oh babe same!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't screenshot so here's a C/P. I think sensible squig speaks for all of us:

"Why didn’t she just pay the money back to the ones who were actually daft enough to pay it ?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I feel like that nasty Daubney has got something up his sleeve. Him and that 30p guy are as thick as thieves, can imagine them plotting and cackling over some microwave nachos and a below par IPA in Spoonsies.

I hate the pair of hard-faced bastards but I'd buy them a drink if they brought about the demise of guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.