Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just imagine her shrieking “PEOPLE SAY WE SHOULD GET MARRIED HAHAHAHA” at terrified male acquaintances.
Wait, were you on her train this morning 😂
---
You can just imagine her shrieking “PEOPLE SAY WE SHOULD GET MARRIED HAHAHAHA” at terrified male acquaintances.
Wait, I thought all genders were interchangeable when it came to Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's honestly a joke. It wouldn't be so bad if she did any campaigning around LGBT stuff, but she does literally nothing. She turned up at a pride event years ago and now can't even be bothered to post a rainbow flag to her profile. :rolleyes: The only time Jack wheels out the minority rights talk is when she's trying to silence legitimate criticism.

ETA: or when she wants to show off her eye makeup.
Blundering in from this morning to say she better NOT put a wheelchair emoji in any of her profiles.
While I'm on it Jack stop pretending ADHD is a "wild head " Not funny. At all.
Laters Lads x

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wait, were you on her train this morning 😂
---

Wait, I thought all genders were interchangeable when it came to Jack?
If you’ve got a few quid she’ll have a go on whatever you’ve got.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Lads, I apologise for posting another oldie but I'm very busy researching and have just rediscovered an absolute gem which I need to share. It's a very rarely seen vintage post.

I WAS NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID SUMMERTIME JACK IS THE BEST JACK.

(2020)

Screenshot_20200520-182912_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 08.48.07_1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
I found middle aged men could be much worse too. Yeah you got some rude older ladies, but a lot of the time they kind of had a point because they were getting crappy service. The men could be truly horrible. I’ve had blokes smash things on the floor, get in my face screaming, and even implying they’d be waiting for me outside when I finish my shift. I’d take someone speaking to my manager any day over that. But there’s no male version of Karen because a woman being rude and uptight is still seen as worse than a man throwing his weight around.
I think you definitely have a point, and you certainly get more (often sexual) physical abuse from men especially when you work in bars/clubs ect.

I wasn’t trying to downplay that at all and it’s something that needs to be addressed, in this case I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the sort of people I’ve met who remind me of Jack’s fanbase.

The fact that we all have stories about being spoken to like tit and/or abused at work by customers at all is absolute wank.

I got refused pay from a temp job serving at a wedding because I told a guy to duck off when he tried to put his hand up my skirt. That was in NZ

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I think you definitely have a point, and you certainly get more (often sexual) physical abuse from men especially when you work in bars/clubs ect.

I wasn’t trying to downplay that at all and it’s something that needs to be addressed, in this case I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the sort of people I’ve met who remind me of Jack’s fanbase.

The fact that we all have stories about being spoken to like tit and/or abused at work by customers at all is absolute wank.

I got refused pay from a temp job serving at a wedding because I told a guy to duck off when he tried to put his hand up my skirt. That was in NZ
Its bleeping wrong. Nobody should be treated any way other than politely when at work. Just boils my piss

Reactions: 21
What if she gets back with her ex and THERE'S A WEDDING.

SORRY FOR SHOUTING.

Wedding Jack would be amazing. Roll her down the aisle on a sideboard. Content as a ring bearer doing a jobbie in the church. Something in the vows about how she's still 100% gay. SB only invited for the photos. Big Dave firing pumbles from his cannon. E upsetting everyone at the reception with her potatoes.

Got carried away there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
What if she gets back with her ex and THERE'S A WEDDING.

SORRY FOR SHOUTING.

Wedding Jack would be amazing. Roll her down the aisle on a sideboard. Content as a ring bearer doing a jobbie in the church. Something in the vows about how she's still 100% gay. SB only invited for the photos. Big Dave firing pumbles from his cannon. E upsetting everyone at the reception with her potatoes.

Got carried away there.
@Livia Fantasy is already preparing the radishes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack currently fishing for compliments by tweeting about her "insecurity" about her looks and claiming that her best (male, straight, as she herself points out for some reason) friend is telling her to treat herself as well as ahe treats others.

So is he advising her to lie to and swindle herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Isnt Big Lin something to do with Stonewall?
She’s a champion for Stonewall Housing and appears to have won Stonewall awards in the past. The Stonewall crowd are all her best buds. For example, Michael Cashman who is one of the founders was recently given one of her awards.

Reactions: 16
She’s a champion for Stonewall Housing and appears to have won Stonewall awards in the past. The Stonewall crowd are all her best buds. For example, Michael Cashman who is one of the founders was recently given one of her awards.
Ah. So its the “whos the bestest gay” tax write off awards thing. I got some ☕ on that which I must remember to stick on Big Lins thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
This was what would be left in the fryer after a busy Friday night shift in the chippy.
---

Here too tenderstem
That Lin is the bestest gay or that nobody will rent them a venue unless they pay up front 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.