Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if she gets back with her ex and THERE'S A WEDDING.

SORRY FOR SHOUTING.

Wedding Jack would be amazing. Roll her down the aisle on a sideboard. Content as a ring bearer doing a jobbie in the church. Something in the vows about how she's still 100% gay. SB only invited for the photos. Big Dave firing pumbles from his cannon. E upsetting everyone at the reception with her potatoes.

Got carried away there.
rattling the tipjar so people could help pay for it.

Reactions: 23
There’s only one reason you like that bleeping photo and we all know what it is.

You’re a danger.

duck off.

#ministryofjack #southendanthems

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone seen any of the footage from the ’rave’? My kids’ school disco looks edgier

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry Fraus but absolutely no tea from me about Hay. We were at other things whilst guest was on the opposite side of the site to the Hive so no sitings of hot guest summer or the legions of adoring fans that were no doubt hanging on her every word. What I will say is:

I'm pretty sure the Hive is the smallest stage.

The speakers we saw were engaging, thoughtful and knowledgeable about their subject. None of them came across as only having 3hrs sleep. It's like they were taking the gig seriously. How maverick.

We a few exceptions Hay is pretty much her target audience so I can't imagine she got much push back.

Finally, guest - we call it Bannau Brycheiniog now. THE END.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Just for a giggle I looked what a bed would cost you in Hay tonight……€352 they can duck right off

guest will be on the train back to London 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did Jack go raving? She's barely mentioned it.

To be fair to her, I think the original photo has some sort of art filter applied - here's the full-size version:

View attachment 2203593
no no I think that's portrait mode

I’m willing to bet all the troll funding I get from Vlad/Elon that the 15-16C classic “Revelations of Divine Love” by the mystic hermit known as Julian of Norwich isn’t one of the 1000 books Guest has read this year, or any year.

did she perhaps find one of the laminated cards the squig helpfully mentions?View attachment 2203747
I shouldn't but I am absolutely cackling at "Julie of Norwich", that needs to be a R4 play about something like a Shirley Valentine type who decides she's had enough with all the nonsense and walls herself up in her garden shed with a cat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If you wear your watch on your right wrist that would normally apply that you are left handed. It all to do with winding the watch and the position of the crown. Left handers should have LHD watches.
End of boring watch chat
Based on the video @Marmalade Atkins has just shared, she’s right handed. Just trying to be edgy by wearing her watch on the right wrist

Reactions: 14
RARE POST ALERT

May 2020.
View attachment 2203922
Deluded! She resembles an older woman who approached me on the street once and tried to touch my face and tell me about pigeons. Difference is, the woman was friendly (if unwell 🙁), and she did know some pigeon facts. I'd cross the road if I saw Jack, the ignorant bore.

"Disfigured leg"
My arse.👺
It's just another bit of Jack's special quirky anatomy...like the big gay eyes. I'm not sure I know what big gay eyes are??

That Lin is the bestest gay or that nobody will rent them a venue unless they pay up front 😂
But does she have big gay eyes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting choice to push back against the narrative with the emergence of Raver!Jack.

Been a while since she's claimed to put in 20-hour days or be working softly, gently behind the scenes. I wonder whether she's losing interest in keeping up the pretence of being a pov campaigner.

Reactions: 40
Interesting choice to push back against the narrative with the emergence of Raver!Jack.

Been a while since she's claimed to put in 20-hour days or be working softly, gently behind the scenes. I wonder whether she's losing interest in keeping up the pretence of being a pov campaigner.
You know it's bad when you can't even be bothered to do pretend work.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.