Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jack go raving? She's barely mentioned it.

no no I think that's portrait mode

I shouldn't but I am absolutely cackling at "Julie of Norwich", that needs to be a R4 play about something like a Shirley Valentine type who decides she's had enough with all the nonsense and walls herself up in her garden shed with a cat
“Did Jack go raving? She's barely mentioned it.”

Thread title nomination please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Inexplicable egg, unedible slop .

20 pounds to get in, this is the remix

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Being able to orgasm from only one wrist but not the other is just one of many examples of the series of plagues that has befallen Jack throughout life. Lemony Snicket should write about her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Grunking to catch up, and oh dear, with the return of Insta Jack and the festival gig, I should have stayed up all night and gone to three raves followed along in real time.

I feel like there is a very selective definition of "sober" going on here, like drinking alcohol is not OK but consuming other mood-altering substances ❄ is fine.

And Simon mate on the hellsite, "she hasn't been criminally charged with anything so she hasn't done anything wrong" - that's an.....interesting take.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
🎵 Your looooooove
Keeps grifting me higher
Than I've eeeeever
Been grifted before 🎵
🎶Summertiiiiiiiime
And the grifting is easyyyyy
Eels are rotting
And the speaker is hiiiiiigh
Oh, your daddy's rich
And your ma's roasties are dire
So hush
Little gay eyes
Don't you cry 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lads, I apologise for posting another oldie but I'm very busy researching and have just rediscovered an absolute gem which I need to share. It's a very rarely seen vintage post.

I WAS NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID SUMMERTIME JACK IS THE BEST JACK.

(2020)

View attachment 2203906
View attachment 2203907
Just for newbies who have never seen these pics before JACK HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SIDEBAR OF SHAME.
She really is so conceited that she thinks everyone fancies her. These pictures were part of a strange era called 'Operation win back Louisa'.
Jack posted many, many pictures in her pants. Some in the garden, some humping sideboards and some writhing around with the kitten. All in attempt to win back her ex fiance who she scared off by being a controlling abuser. (We have Jack's own tweets as proof of this)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I think the diversity of the crowd point is just gently mocking the fact that she thinks she's Queerio Queen Leader of the Oppressed when her fans are always 50+ white people who look like they got lost on the way to the tea shop at a National Trust site.
And if I remember the Father Ted episode that meme is from, the character saying that line was a dim pop star being chased by his granny fans. IIRC it was more of a dig at the pop star being an eejit than it was at the grans.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Grunking to catch up, and oh dear, with the return of Insta Jack and the festival gig, I should have stayed up all night and gone to three raves followed along in real time.

I feel like there is a very selective definition of "sober" going on here, like drinking alcohol is not OK but consuming other mood-altering substances ❄ is fine.

And Simon mate on the hellsite, "she hasn't been criminally charged with anything so she hasn't done anything wrong" - that's an.....interesting take.
Has Jack ever come out and said that she's CLEAN and sober? She says sober over and over again, but I've never seen her say clean or substance-free.

Reactions: 40
Lads, I apologise for posting another oldie but I'm very busy researching and have just rediscovered an absolute gem which I need to share. It's a very rarely seen vintage post.

I WAS NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID SUMMERTIME JACK IS THE BEST JACK.

(2020)

View attachment 2203906
View attachment 2203907
No Jack. You know what the carefully placed text is? An attempt to disguise the fact you've photoshopped your waist. What gives it away is the chair bending inwards around your stomach. HTH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jack, do some more vids like this, please x

Jack refers to her adolescent son as an oddball who calls her mama. On an open profile for all his friends to see.

He must have done something to really piss her off to have her do that to him.
---

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.