Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To continue from the previous thread, I think she is delusional and has a view of herself completely distorted from the reality. She’s convinced herself she lived in poverty, convinced herself that her backstory is all entirely true and convinced herself she’s this excellent maverick cook.

I believe when she sets up things like the kickstarter, the Patreon and even the Sue Lee fiasco, she genuinely thinks she’s going to deliver what she’s promised even though anyone else can easily see she won’t. (this doesn’t excuse that she doesn’t in any way)

I believe she believed she was moving and all the delaying now is because it was never going to happen in reality.

Consequently I think she saw the Shattenstone article as a lovely one written by her mate.

If she hadn’t, she’d have gone hard on how he’d taken advantage of her when the lecturer and others, entirely rightly, pointed out the issues with the setting for most of it. She was gifted an out, an opportunity to say she’d been put in an awful situation and then had her words twisted that Shattenstone and the Guardian would have found very hard to deny or deflect from - and she didn’t, because she genuinely thought that article made her look great.

Something is very, very off with the way she views everything and I think it’s getting worse as time goes on.
Narcunts usually view the world and themselves very differently from the rest of us 🤷

Some are highly intelligent Narcunts and some low level intelligence but all don't give one tit about being found out !

Reactions: 22
I wasn't expecting Rave Jack. Big fish, little fish, inedible slop!

I'd have to double drop if I saw her coming at me for a hug with those tit rainbow eyelids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Oh just duck off, Honk. Nobody believes you’re sober! Because you’re blatantly off your tits!
hold up, why would she have been on the M25 if she was going from Southend to East London? That’s the A13, or the A127 + A12. Or had she been staying somewhere else outside London that would actually require use of the M25 to get to East London? Has she not spent any of the bank holiday weekend at all with SB? That really would be sad.
Or maybe she was lying about being in a car on the M25 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Remember she had a fund from savings she’d made since being “sober”, she was apparently using it to take him on multiple holidays last year? Unless she kept them offline (LOL) then it seems none of those transpired, the poor kid
I picture him gazing forlornly at his map, gu pot with pringles lid, full of pins 😢

In all seriousness, as a mate of mine once said, you only get 16 summers with your babies, I feel sorry for the kid if his mum wasted the years you can never get back

• Sad
Reactions: 51
hold up, why would she have been on the M25 if she was going from Southend to East London? That’s the A13, or the A127 + A12. Or had she been staying somewhere else outside London that would actually require use of the M25 to get to East London? Has she not spent any of the bank holiday weekend at all with SB? That really would be sad.
All autobahns are interchangeable mein liebe

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Always assume lies, if unsure. She probably picked that road because it is so well known. Always adds an oddly specific detail to try to make the lies seem more plausible.

Reactions: 36
I picture him gazing forlornly at his map, gu pot with pringles lid, full of pins 😢

In all seriousness, as a mate of mine once said, you only get 16 summers with your babies, I feel sorry for the kid if his mum wasted the years you can never get back
Just 🍉 for a second……our eldest is 15 and it only occurred to me that I’ve actually worked away for most of the last 8 years. And while she always will be my baby, in a few years she will be off to Uni (wants to do Criminal Psychology - and I quote: Like Dad just without the gun) and I will have missed a lot of it. Ok, we live relatively comfortably and when I am at home we do stuff together even if it’s Boules/Crazy Golf/Shouting at the F1, where as guest prefers to go to rave. Alone.

JM does it out of choice/to maintain the grift. And that sucks

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Just seen her tweet about driving on three hours sleep. bleeping stupid and irresponsible. (and that's even if we give her the benefit of the doubt about the whole sober thing)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BREAD OF ADRIAN
Guide me, O thou great Redeemer,
Pilgrim through these patreon lands;
I am thick, but thou art busy;
Holding me back from tweeting hands:
Bread of Adrian, damn you Adrian
Chaos incoming we are sure....
It's not called the Brecons anymore.
That's not my Myfanwy is another hit in the making.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Always assume lies, if unsure. She probably picked that road because it is so well known. Always adds an oddly specific detail to try to make the lies seem more plausible.
In the 80's/90's people used to assemble around the M25 waiting for some pirate radio contact with instructions on how to get to the rave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm really pleased that she is no longer too exhausted to function.
That and thank god her bones have stopped crumbling. Several years, I went to a Pride bash with a broken rib. I had to Chanel my inner Judy Garland that day just to stay upright. I can’t imagine raving sober if I could only eat with a spoon and couldn’t manage stairs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just seen her tweet about driving on three hours sleep. bleeping stupid and irresponsible. (and that's even if we give her the benefit of the doubt about the whole sober thing)
The UK is safe. She doesnt drive. Appparently roundabouts are too confusing. Or something

Reactions: 33
Dear heart Jack doesn’t drive. It’s the roundabouts you know.

ETA everyone beat me to it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She can't drive, she's being driven.

I suspect she got the train to Hereford and got picked up by festival transport.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.