Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she's channelling that bit at the end of Cliff bleeping Richard's 'Wired for Sound' where he starts rambling about all the types of speakers he likes: 'Tall speakers / Small speakers / Wall speakers / But, most, of all I like loud speakers'

Him roller-skating through a car park probably counts as a rave in her book, too.

That was my favourite Jackomorph we ever did. Can someone find it please?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, she's off of her tits isn't she?
It’s the only explanation, isn’t it? A happy and sober person wouldn’t even think that stuff, never mind write it out, never mind post it on the damn internet to a completely public platform. I’m embarrassed for her, and I can’t even stand the lying grifting space-stealing con-artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
‘standing next to a speaker three times at tall as i am!’

tell me you’ve never been to a ‘rave’ without telling me etc

Yes, that should have been followed by an 'I'm in hospital and the lady doctor has said I will never hear my child's laugh again because I've deliberately put myself at a distance where permanent damage was inevitable' post.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
How much were the tickets for her ‘keynote speech’? If I’d bought one, I’d be seriously unimpressed by how little tit she gives about her audience. It’s so bloody disrespectful
Yes you’d think she’d be doing a bit of rehearsing if she’s giving a speech? The effort I put into even a stupid PowerPoint presentation at work is pretty mega!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree but I also suspect the straight man she keeps going on about isn’t (or isn’t always) SB’s dad - because if they’re up to all this tit together, where the duck is SB while it’s all happening?
I think it's the bald bloke who grows plants in artificial light in an old air raid shelter. The one she went to a concert with and was almost certainly the lodger. She's called him her wingman before.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
It’s the only explanation, isn’t it? A happy and sober person wouldn’t even think that stuff, never mind write it out, never mind post it on the damn internet to a completely public platform. I’m embarrassed for her, and I can’t even stand the lying grifting space-stealing con-artist.
Anyone else and I'd say 100%. But this is Jack, after all, who has form for talking absolute shite on the internet regardless of what she claims to be imbibing (or not).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it's the bald bloke who grows plants in artificial light in an old air raid shelter. The one she went to a concert with and was almost certainly the lodger. She's called him her wingman before.
Oh you mean Mr Potato head

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tbf I had no idea the name had changed, seems to be somewhat a recent change. (However maybe everyone knew & I'm living under a rock 🫣)
Neither had I, apparently it was only about 6 weeks ago that it was decided to revert to the Welsh and I hadn’t seen the big newsflash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bets on a late guest and an empty chair?
I think she’ll get there and vomit the usual lies and word salad all over her audience. There’ll be nothing new. Poverty is bad; I know first hand what real hopeless poverty is like cos I had to claim housing benefit once upon a time (despite having wealthy parents and a billion opportunities that people who actually grew up in poverty never ever had); poor people deserve food; Tories are bad, the end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Game Grift recognises Grift Game
I might be way off about Simon*, but he comes across as pretty naive rather than an outright grifter. It's not surprising that he's choosing the fence-sitting 'both sides have a point' response.

*I know he has a thread, but I can't summon enough interest in him to check it out. 😐

Reactions: 32
How much were the tickets for her ‘keynote speech’? If I’d bought one, I’d be seriously unimpressed by how little tit she gives about her audience. It’s so bloody disrespectful
But it fits perfectly with the sense of entitlement she has………

All this crap about it being “Her Niche“ etc. She thinks she deserves to be there no matter what state of rack & ruin she arrives in, or whatever complete crap she spouts… Becasue she’s entitled to it. In her head anyway

Reactions: 23
Why does she always come ALIVE when i am BUSY. I actually like my kids and have spent time with them all weekend at their put of school club presentations/ workshops, trips out, chillin and more of the same planned for today. I see she is back to talking absolute shite on repeat. Pet if yer shagging yet mate good for you. No one else cares! My old harold keeps arranging days out with his mate who i just cannot be arsed with, hes arranged something with them this afternoon. Our kids like each other but it feels forced. Would much rather do my own thing, but hubby looks forward too seeing his mate.
You sound poorly to me. Have you checked your temperature? Best stay home and grunk rest 😄

Seriously though you're right, how tf does she think that practicing eyeshadow lewks and all night raving is in any way relatable for the average, low to medium income working parent at half term? Because isn't that the audience she strove to relate to?

Way to prove you have neither parenting responsibilities nor a proper job (but do mysteriously have disposable income).

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.