Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that we hope SB is the complete opposite of his desperately uncool, unliked and untalented mother… he’s probably DJ’ing the raves 😎

I honestly hope he does make a great life for himself that's completely different from his narcissistic, lying, lazy mother's. The pictures I've seen of him, he looks like quite a sweet and thoughtful kid, which is why I'm convinced that it's his dad who is bringing him up

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jack: just a selfie showing my forehead lines where I - a smoker who is also a stranger to SPF - clearly have not had Botox.

Also Jack:
IMG_9976.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What a diverse audience! Weird how edgy/cool Jack never actually goes anywhere edge or cool, just spends her time selling her schtick to gullible middle class pensioners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 2203523
Edit: And before anyone has a stroke, that is from an episode of Father Ted where the audience was exclusively older, white, ladies. I have not created that meme. It was on Channel 4

Christ, I cant believe I have to cover a joke just in case
And I can’t believe we have to tell you we’re allowed to have negative reactions something that perpetuates bad attitudes about older women, soz babe.
Many of us are in our 30s and 40s and are keenly aware that we don’t have long before we’re going to be written off by huge swathes of our society as menopausal old bags, regardless of what we’re actually capable of. We see it happen to friends and co-workers and family members and we’re dreading the day it happens to us. So don’t be surprised if some of us are a bit 😡 at “jokes” at older women’s expense. We’re allowed to joke about Jack’s audience because they’re Jack’s audience, but we’re very much not joking about their post-menopausal status. That’s not fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
What a diverse audience! Weird how edgy/cool Jack never actually goes anywhere edge or cool, just spends her time selling her schtick to gullible middle class pensioners.
They look very similar to the Stroud audience. Perhaps they get moved from festival to festival in a van.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She can't drive, she's being driven.

I suspect she got the train to Hereford and got picked up by festival transport.
It's a possibility although Hereford/Worcester trains to and from London at the moment are a ballache. There is a possibility she has got a train to Newport and then changed which would skirt the edge of the Brecon Beacons, unlike travelling by car unless you took a detour.

Reactions: 16
I think it's the bald bloke who grows plants in artificial light in an old air raid shelter. The one she went to a concert with and was almost certainly the lodger. She's called him her wingman before.
I've seen a few posts from her sons dad from years ago. Let's just say Mensa need not worry about getting a new members pack together.

I don't reckon these tweets will be up tmrw. She's gonna turn up a shaky mess as per. The state of her in the wild always contradicts her best life bollocks. She's skinny lately too. Looks nothing like a cook should so it's a good job she barely bothers pretending to be one anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.