Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAD OF ADRIAN
Guide me, O thou great Redeemer,
Pilgrim through these patreon lands;
I am thick, but thou art busy;
Holding me back from tweeting hands:
Bread of Adrian, damn you Adrian
Chaos incoming we are sure....
It's not called the Brecons anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I beg she stops calling parties raves lol. Not to gatekeep but tell me you've never been to a rave without telling me x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm really pleased that she is no longer too exhausted to function.
Amazing how that cleared up just after the legal deadline passed. Even thought the team of paralegals/barristers/God/Allah/Buddha and Bono from U2 had all been slowly, gently, painstakingly working on it for so long

• Haha
Reactions: 39
‘Three raves’ oh my days. It’s a long time since my raving days but how does going to three even make sense?

does it just mean that she saw three different acts at a festival?
She's confabulating based on no lived experience. Like 40 tramadol and a jug o' whiskey per day.

Going to one rave in a night = raver. Going to three raves in a night = tourist. Or liar. Take your pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Fraus I am dying at the 'and then I said 'XYZ' and then he said.....' tweets.

Dyyying. Imagine being this obsessed with yourself aged 35. It's like a teenagers diary come to life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
The effort I put into even a stupid PowerPoint presentation at work is pretty mega!!
Babe, same 🥰
BREAD OF ADRIAN
Guide me, O thou great Redeemer,
Pilgrim through these patreon lands;
I am thick, but thou art busy;
Holding me back from tweeting hands:
Bread of Adrian, damn you Adrian
Chaos incoming we are sure....
It's not called the Brecons anymore.
Got to admit, I’m not even religious but that’s a banger of a tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Amazing how that cleared up just after the legal deadline passed. Even thought the team of paralegals/barristers/God/Allah/Buddha and Bono from U2 had all been slowly, gently, painstakingly working on it for so long
Loved the inclusion of Bono from U2. Made all the difference :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's confabulating based on no lived experience. Like 40 tramadol and a jug o' whiskey per day.

Going to one rave in a night = raver. Going to three raves in a night = tourist. Or liar. Take your pick.
It’s basically like us going to 3 different bars in one night. To us its normal but in Jack World its the equivalent of discovering the Higgs Bosun……..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There is a speaker who won a Pulitzer prize on at the same time (almost) as her……….think I know who I’d rather listen to! I bet she isnt offer tits on something, smelling like she’s been in a sweaty warehouse all night and babbling incoherently about beach bodies and being sober while throwing rinsed spaghetti hoops and pilchard lasagne everywhere
You are NOT doing a keynote, guest - you're in one of the smaller tents in conversation with a thirsty simp science presenter, unless he's softly, gently seen the light and backed out.

Screenshot_20230529_131211_Chrome.jpg

I see her event has finally sold out on the website.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fraus I am dying at the 'and then I said 'XYZ' and then he said.....' tweets.

Dyyying. Imagine being this obsessed with yourself aged 35. It's like a teenagers diary come to life.
I bet she's drawn hearts with arrows with "guest loves..." on the front of all her Moleskine notebooks too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.