Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't expecting Rave Jack. Big fish, little fish, inedible slop!

I'd have to double drop if I saw her coming at me for a hug with those tit rainbow eyelids.
All fish are interchangeable 🤣

honestly the latest word salad makes me think she’s been on the mandy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree but I also suspect the straight man she keeps going on about isn’t (or isn’t always) SB’s dad - because if they’re up to all this tit together, where the duck is SB while it’s all happening?
Given that we hope SB is the complete opposite of his desperately uncool, unliked and untalented mother… he’s probably DJ’ing the raves 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Given that we hope SB is the complete opposite of his desperately uncool, unliked and untalented mother… he’s probably DJ’ing the raves 😎

Well I think its obvious to everyone now that she plays a very very peripheral role in raising him. So we can only hope…….

Reactions: 22
I think we need a Frauen moment of acknowledgement for the taxi driver currently driving a Jack who is high on life/her own bullshit and quite possibly hasn’t had a shower. Go well Taxi Driver, hope you get a big tip from whoever organised it.
Has she removed the slap though or is she going to appear with it smudged all round her boat race?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.