Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Three raves’ oh my days. It’s a long time since my raving days but how does going to three even make sense?

does it just mean that she saw three different acts at a festival?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Nothing quite says 'raver' like Tiffany earrings.

Also, why are we elevenerifing alarms?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Why would you go to not one, but three, raves that keep you up till 3am when you have a work engagement 3 hours later? twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
‘Three raves’ oh my days. It’s a long time since my raving days but how does going to three even make sense?

does it just mean that she saw three different acts at a festival?
She probably went to a bar and a club and something else. Why is there no evidence of anyone else present at this non-stop party?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wait, what, Jack is... sober? Wow, I mean she never mentions it, I had no idea.

She's only "remembered" her Instagram password because she's desperate to post something, anything, anywhere, and she knows what will happen if she pops up on Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
duck me. Who writes like this?! Can’t she just put ‘great night with friends at a rave in London! Loved looking at this view this morning!’
No. Of course she can’t.
Nothing says sober like writing a load of old bollocks about the sky being thousands of years old.

Looks like she was at the Royal Docks. The only "rave" I could find listed for yesterday was a festival run by the local council for children and young people. Was that what Slop Three Raves is talking about? Or something else?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.