Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo hooo! Silly old twit Insta Jack is back! Still no friend to the blending brush I see.

#nofilter

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Nothing says sober like writing a load of old bollocks about the sky being thousands of years old.

Looks like she was at the Royal Docks. The only "rave" I could find listed for yesterday was a festival run by the local council for children and young people. Was that what Slop Three Raves is talking about? Or something else?
No Jack doing Saturday night dance with the kiddies again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
These are people whose problems in life amount to needing their pearls restrung and the cleaner not scrubbing the NutriBullet to their satisfaction. 1 of their own having to claim benefits is outrageous. They're just getting a vicarious little thrill of horror over the idea of having to cancel Harriets ballet lessons. If a single mum who didn't sound like them with a working class accent and 4 kids moved in their street they'd be the 1st to whisper there goes the neighbourhood while they curtain twitch incase she's dumping an old sofa into their begonias.
Comedy award nom! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww she’s all sad at the attention philth is getting and is desperately trying to claw back her tattle crown

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if the "Gay Eyes" will be in evidence at Hay?

I reckon she's breadcrumbing the fact that she'll be crap & will put it down to "Tiredness".

That will go down like a cup of cold sick with the Hay audience I suspect.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Ah Jack, in your rush to show the trolls how mega-fun your night was and how you're living your bestest life, you've shown everyone just how unprofessional you really are. My god woman, you should be on your best behaviour right now 🀣 setting alarms before you fall softly, gently off to sleep....only to sleep in and miss your big day at Hay
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I wonder did she need the shoulder brace or walking stick at any of these raves? I mean I’m sure she did. She wouldn’t exaggerate now would she.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Blimey that's a pretty joy & love filled post...... no snark, very verbose. Sone might say "chatting bollocks at an afterparty"

#MDMA
That's exactly what I thought. She'll be due the mother of all comedowns anytime - let's not forget that tomorrow is Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How long are we giving it before she offends someone and has to turn comments off?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.