Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you have a 6:30 train and you are setting the alarm 6:01, 6:02 etc. I am feeling so anxious on her behalf. She’s not allowing herself time to shower/wash with a flannel, get dressed etc. she may think she’s a chaotic cute smol pixie but she’s actually disrespectful adult. Who on earth posts like this? People have paid money to see her and she obviously doesn’t give a toss.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
So you have a 6:30 train and you are setting the alarm 6:01, 6:02 etc. I am feeling so anxious on her behalf. She’s not allowing herself time to shower/wash with a flannel, get dressed etc. she may think she’s a chaotic cute smol pixie but she’s actually disrespectful adult. Who on earth posts like this? People have paid money to see her and she obviously doesn’t give a toss.
You know, and I know, that there is no way she showers the majority of the time 🤢 those fingernails tell tales 😆🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Shower? Wash? Nah mate those pleather leggings are being chucked on her unwashed body. Also trains are fucked lately so travelling down on the day is a terrible idea.

I’m guessing rainbow Jack is back due to a combo of upcoming pride month and getting dumped. She’s like those corporations who stick a flag in their logo for June.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It's fine though, because she hashtagged the festival in so nobody everyone will know. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Very odd act of self sabotage. If she went to a day rave and remained sober, getting up in the morning should not be that much of a problem. But by making such a big thing of going to bed late and needing the alarms people are naturally inferring she was intoxicated. Either way the silly cow has sabotaged herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
My favourite thing about the glove pictures was, as well as all the 🤣 reactions, there was always a good amount of 🙁 reactions too.
That really tickled me for some reason.
Babe, same x
The sighting of 🙁 made me lose it on a regular basis- it worked every time. Combined with a good "you are with the angels now/over the rainbow bridge"...I remember grunking very late at night having a really hard time then and I always laughed hysterically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Went to the National Rail website to double check what Google Maps was telling me.

I've definitely got second hand travel anxiety for her. From Hereford it's a bus to Hay unless the festival has laid on transport.

1685352105759.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Who has the fekkin dog? That dog spends more time away from her than with her-
Why bother?
Oh yeah click bait, fashion statement.
Same could be said about the SB- except he has a dad who is VERY present in his life unlike his absent Ma

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.