Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Ranj has waded in to the This Morning furore, thought he was one of her best mates?

yes, they look so comfortable together šŸ˜¬

IMG_20230528_202830.jpg

honestly though, I really feel for ranj. from his statement, you can clearly see he had concerns about the whole this morning operation and was dismissed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Guest "completed it mate" doesn't think she needs training because she's great at every thing she tries. Unfortunately she has managed, with the help of enablers who bought the pov sob story, to have some success at some things. And that probably reinforces her delusion that she's highly skilled.

Reactions: 30
I think that guest is like my daughters when they were little; stay safe close to your Mummy. Guest has always stayed in her comfy little Tory safe place. Camping in her garden was a massive adventure with ginger beer and lots of hilarity when in actual fact it was just another sad staged SM post.
Bet the Mrs Buckets of Thorpe Bay bloody loved having Jack strumming a tit acoustic guitar and singing in the garden and playing tinny music through her Bluetooth speakers. Bet it made lockdown so much fun for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine your neighbour pissing in the garden as well. Yes they probably do dislike her.

I wonder if she is even being paid or not paid much for all these festivals. Agent A is desperate to get her out there isnā€™t he.

• Haha
  • Sick
Imagine your neighbour pissing in the garden as well. Yes they probably do dislike her.

I wonder if she is even being paid or not paid much for all these festivals. Agent A is desperate to get her out there isnā€™t he.
She is supposed to be there promoting a book isn't she? Or have they given up on Grift Kitch? Her Twitter cover image is still the book, but it is never mentioned. All getting a bit Miss Havisham still in her wedding dress. Probably a good idea to quietly remove it and pretend none of it ever happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The reason Jackie ā€˜guestā€™ gal has nothing to say about the weasel Schof is she is the ONLY one who has a media profile( as tiny as hers is) that DIDNā€™T actually know, thatā€™s an embarrassment eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That was the week Louisa left. You might remember Jack taking the piss out of her on Twitter because she didn't want to camp in the garden...
While going on about her she-wee, having insect repellent in all her ā€˜nooks and cranniesā€™ and drinking a lovely maverick homemade hot toddy hell drink containing hot butter and pepper. Iā€™ll never forget it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
While going on about her she-wee, having insect repellent in all her ā€˜nooks and cranniesā€™ and drinking a lovely maverick homemade hot toddy hell drink containing hot butter and pepper. Iā€™ll never forget it.
Now we know she lied about having pennies up her tuppence or in her crack at the Guardian photoshoot, you can calm your mind that she may have exaggerated about the insect repellent. The others, well.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Evening Ninnies!

I am going to manifest a guest chaos. I am going to shampoo my lounge carpet tomorrow. That should do it. It's worked before.

PS Camping is shite. Camping in your garden, unless you are a child, is even more shite, pointless and sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The reason Jackie ā€˜guestā€™ gal has nothing to say about the weasel Schof is she is the ONLY one who has a media profile( as tiny as hers is) that DIDNā€™T actually know, thatā€™s an embarrassment eh?
I bet she's FEWMIN that she can't insert herself into the situation one way or another and make it all about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah, when I was little, Nana and Ma Aeroplane loved Pam Ayres. I didnā€™t have enough life experience when I was little to actually get her work, but now I think I do. This little fact is lovely to know, what a clever and thoughtful woman she is.
For some reason I had a book of her poetry when I was little and I adored it. Never read any other poetry!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've already planned my funeral, (hopefully it's a long way off), and the poem I want read at it is "I wish I'd looked after me teeth" by Pam Ayres. Wise words Pam .

Will Jackie already be at the Hey! Festival, to avoid Bank holiday train chaos and have maximum celeb mingling time?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have had a quick look at tickets for other things and loads are doing freebies. You would think someone who wants to get people fed would at least do one freebie show for the masses. I find interesting considering what she is campaigning for.

• Heart
my brother was once in a relationship with Pam Ayres' niece.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I bet she's FEWMIN that she can't insert herself into the situation one way or another and make it all about herself.
Iā€™m sure we will get her hot take on it, elevenifing everything with her own experiences if she is feeling bold , in a few weeks or so

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.