Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be hard to want to do a job but realise you have literally no skills in which to excute the job effectively, however in saying this there is no reason why she cannot go and develop the skills required to become better at the job, such as training and education. She is too lazy to do these though! I have said this 1million ttimes she needs to sit down reflect and work on herself and her issues no one else can do thst for her. She needs to re-evaluate her current life status and where she wants needs to be. Do some serious work on herself then maybe the career she wants will be possible.
---
It must be hard to want to do a job but realise you have literally no skills in which to excute the job effectively, however in saying this there is no reason why she cannot go and develop the skills required to become better at the job, such as training and education. She is too lazy to do these though! I have said this 1million ttimes she needs to sit down reflect and work on herself and her issues no one else can do thst for her. She needs to re-evaluate her current life status and where she wants needs to be. Do some serious work on herself then maybe the career she wants will be possible.
---
I see at my work now how easy it is for any concerns about smol pixie types to be swept along with momentum and not be fully addressed, and the chaotic grift continues for another day. I’ve given up trying to cling on to the truth at work, and mentally clock my card in and out to disengage and protect myself.

I’m in awe of the dedicated Fraus who have maintained the questioning, documenting and finger pointing over 510 threads, that FFS something is not right here!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Saw Fingers being interviewed in the pit lane at the Monaco Grand Prix as a VIP...made me giggle and think of what could have been for Guest 🤭
Brundle could have got her name/nationality wrong too? Lets face it, with the number she has co-opted he'd be forgiven............

Reactions: 10
Rukmini Iyer who was on the Llwyfan Cymru Wales stage yesterday has put a shot showing the size of her audience on her Instagram .that stage seems a lot bigger than the hive stage so if anyone is good at guesstimating audience sizes, it might give us an idea of how impressive guests sales are

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can’t we just count how many troll tickets we’ve bought between us?
Oooh counting! I’ve bought none.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think the full canal would equal 0.
Can we not just count chairs or teeth? Let's face it, everyone loves that and our mods are a massive fan too.
I must say that I miss dead gloves (honestly was a big fan). None about these days, like white dog poo.
Makes you think.
Anyway.....back to Schoffe 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sticking with my estimate of 150 tickets . This is based on the Wye stage having 400 seats, being about twice the size of the hive tent but having a more chair friendly shape- you will get more rows in a squared shape than an oval
Ariel and map shots of the festival from their insta, audience photo from Tan Twan’s Instagram from yesterdays bookers prize winners event on the Wye stage
IMG_1414.jpeg

Hotes, obviously I would have bought at least 50 tickets like the ebil troll I am but alas I’ve not been paid by my troll farm/pr cover up overloads yet 😂😉😂. That, and I’d rather stick pumble in my ears, down a slow cooker of tea and eat a prune smoothie bowl depicting all my dead childhood pets than my waste time and money

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can we not just count chairs or teeth? Let's face it, everyone loves that and our mods are a massive fan too.
I must say that I miss dead gloves (honestly was a big fan). None about these days, like white dog poo.
Makes you think.
I did count chairs - in the Wye stage there are 383 of them but because I’m forensic I counted rows too and used my superpowers to account for the angle of the photo and the entrance gap bit . In other words , completed it mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I got -3.

I ended up waiting in traffic next to a guy having a tit against a bin earlier and I’d rather watch that again than a Jack talk tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’ve just done a very unscientific experiment and put tickets in my basket for a couple of other events at The Hive. Most I’ve been able to add is 174 so the capacity is clearly more than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Having been involved in the Kickstarter my personal opinion is she’s highly manipulative

Updates were politely requested particularly as she was so active on Twitter rather than apologise she doubled down like a toddler caught with a chocolate smeared mouth denying they’d eaten the chocolate

when that didn’t shut people up we heard how she was hauling books up steep hills whilst suffering with consumption

She’s not a good or kind person

it’s behaviour you wouldn’t accept from a child why is the lying and deception acceptable from an adult ? It isn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Crafty Agent Adrian has been arranging ticket giveaways to food bank staffers and various other festival goers. If anyone is guilty of buying up seats, in other words, it's Jack.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Makes you think.
My favourite thing about the glove pictures was, as well as all the 🤣 reactions, there was always a good amount of 🙁 reactions too.
That really tickled me for some reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
By the way, thank you to the Frau who recommended the podcast Scamanda! Fascinating, and not a few parallels with our grifty pixie.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.