Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"driving through Brecon Beacons" - is that Jack-speak for 'is on a rail replacement bus service'?

Also, keynote my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why does she always come ALIVE when i am BUSY. I actually like my kids and have spent time with them all weekend at their put of school club presentations/ workshops, trips out, chillin and more of the same planned for today. I see she is back to talking absolute shite on repeat. Pet if yer shagging yet mate good for you. No one else cares! My old harold keeps arranging days out with his mate who i just cannot be arsed with, hes arranged something with them this afternoon. Our kids like each other but it feels forced. Would much rather do my own thing, but hubby looks forward too seeing his mate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She really thinks she can just carry on as normal, doesn't she? As though she can just keep her head down for a few days and people will somehow forget that she's been defrauding charities and her own supporters for years. Doesn't work that way, Jack 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She's really given up all pretence of him living with her. Any mum can have a night out of course but if you're working bank hol you'd imagine you'd be doing something with them at the weekend. There's never a dickie bird about any activities with him. It's the Just Jack show everytime. I hope to god he's not on twitter.
I agree but I also suspect the straight man she keeps going on about isn’t (or isn’t always) SB’s dad - because if they’re up to all this tit together, where the duck is SB while it’s all happening?

Reactions: 46
She really thinks she can just carry on as normal, doesn't she? As though she can just keep her head down for a few days and people will somehow forget that she's been defrauding charities and her own supporters for years. Doesn't work that way, Jack 🥰
Plus, turning up to something you have to do for work, absolutely ruined and off your face is hardly something that people will keep quiet about. ANd she wonders why she doesnt get booked for TV work any more……………

We also have QT to look forward to. Which I suspect will be a disaster because she’ll jjust ended up looking like the seat warmer and be out-debated by the rest of the panelist’s. Mainly because they will know what they are talking about……….

Reactions: 32
How much were the tickets for her ‘keynote speech’? If I’d bought one, I’d be seriously unimpressed by how little tit she gives about her audience. It’s so bloody disrespectful

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.