Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she’s having quality time with her kid over his half term holiday
Does she ever do anything with him ever?

Wasn’t she complaining a year or so ago about how she couldn’t go out for a run in the morning because she had a child in the house. Seems to travel about no issue though.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does she ever do anything with him ever?

Wasn’t she complaining a year or so ago about how she couldn’t go out for a run in the morning because she had a child in the house. Seems to travel about no issue though.
Remember she had a fund from savings she’d made since being “sober”, she was apparently using it to take him on multiple holidays last year? Unless she kept them offline (LOL) then it seems none of those transpired, the poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Didn’t she have a stroke in some supermarket or other becasue the mince pies had booze in or something?? You arent trying to tell me that everyone saw her and instantly disposed of anything alcoholic so as not to upset her.

Make it make sense
Yes, she claims she's been sober for years but she's triggered by PRs sending her alcohol or emails about alcohol, can't walk past a box of mince pies without having hysterics. Just baffling behaviour for someone who's claiming years of sobriety, you shouldn't be white-knuckling through to that extent, and if you are, I would suggest whatever your sober supports are, they're not good enough and you need to start adding more in.

Wasn't my thing but my partner says raving was mostly chemically assisted by pills rather than booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
...does she realise everyone's just waiting to hear what she's done with the money? This is beyond embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
For cunts like her, kids are only interesting when they're little and can be paraded about as an extension of her personality, or when she wants to plead hardship/motherhood/poverty/whatever.

They don't realise that love for a child is something you do, not bullshit you post on social media. She is utterly self involved and doesn't see anyone as an independent person, not even her own child. Certainly not the people she steals money from under the guise of fictional legal action.

And the fact she's quoting that "beach body" cliche as if it's an original thought just about sums her up, doesn't it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Yes, she claims she's been sober for years but she's triggered by PRs sending her alcohol or emails about alcohol, can't walk past a box of mince pies without having hysterics. Just baffling behaviour for someone who's claiming years of sobriety, you shouldn't be white-knuckling through to that extent, and if you are, I would suggest whatever your sober supports are, they're not good enough and you need to start adding more in.

Wasn't my thing but my partner says raving was mostly chemically assisted by pills rather than booze.
This is true, pills, speed etc are the mains on the menu but pretty much everyone brings booze too…(early 2000s raver here, not sure about the vintage top tier raves)

ETA can anyone find the tweet from that Simon Harrisneckbeard, where he recently seemed to distance himself from Guest?

Reactions: 23

It's just another thing she can claim hardship about isn't it. She collects reasons to throw herself a pity party about because she has no personality.

Reactions: 18
IT'S NOT A KEYNOTE AAAAAAAARGH
There is a speaker who won a Pulitzer prize on at the same time (almost) as her……….think I know who I’d rather listen to! I bet she isnt offer tits on something, smelling like she’s been in a sweaty warehouse all night and babbling incoherently about beach bodies and being sober while throwing rinsed spaghetti hoops and pilchard lasagne everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if guest got the message about wearing plaid? I bet she'd love to be part of this nerd gang
Screenshot_20230529_121217_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It's just another thing she can claim hardship about isn't it. She collects reasons to throw herself a pity party about because she has no personality.
Exactly. Do I get annoyed if the only AF drinks available are Coke or bloody elderflower cordial? Yes, because I'm not twelve. Do I have a massive tanty on twitter about it? No, again because I'm not twelve.

I may provide some polite feedback about their AF drinks and suggesting some alternatives, or I might just never go there again.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.