Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I *was* going to get a load of decorating done today, but it would appear that I am not.

Sorry, son1, you're living in the garage for another week. :ROFLMAO:
She always, always does this when I've planned to shampoo my lounge carpet. So I feel this may be my fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I do hope there is a brave Frau at Hay, undercover and incognito taking one for the team to report back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh christ we're getting filtered to duck bikini beach pix soon aren't we. Hold me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I know everyone's sober journey is different but I don't feel the need to append the word "sober" to everything I do. I mention it to people if I'm invited to dinner and offer to bring an alternative to wine, or if I know the AF drinks at a restaurant are shite I'll suggest somewhere else. For the first year I shared monthly progress badges from my sober app but I'm going to stop doing that.

It's just part of who I am, now. I'd no more say I did something sober than I'd say I did it while wearing my glasses, because i do everything wearing my glasses.

1685356986830.png

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She's really given up all pretence of him living with her. Any mum can have a night out of course but if you're working bank hol you'd imagine you'd be doing something with them at the weekend. There's never a dickie bird about any activities with him. It's the Just Jack show everytime. I hope to god he's not on twitter.
Also very little attempt to plead poverty now. Didn't find the ticket for the rave in a puddle etc.

Reactions: 42
Also very little attempt to plead poverty now. Didn't find the ticket for the rave in a puddle etc.
That's money could've gone on taking her boy out. For once. Don't worry there'll be a hasty cobbled together explanation once she's grunked- dear friend insisted on paying her in. Cabbie waived the fare cos cor blimey miss munroe it a big honor to ave ya in my cab, wait til I tell me old lady etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
And late to the party we have body neutral Jack. Let's hope the thirst shots are a thing of the past.
And the visions of the unruly labia leaving a groove in the sand……….

I’ll show myself out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah, it's usually about a day from her living life beyond her wildest dreams to a total crash.

Chaos incoming...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I know everyone's sober journey is different but I don't feel the need to append the word "sober" to everything I do. I mention it to people if I'm invited to dinner and offer to bring an alternative to wine, or if I know the AF drinks at a restaurant are shite I'll suggest somewhere else. For the first year I shared monthly progress badges from my sober app but I'm going to stop doing that.

It's just part of who I am, now. I'd no more say I did something sober than I'd say I did it while wearing my glasses, because i do everything wearing my glasses.

View attachment 2203301
Didn’t she have a stroke in some supermarket or other because the mince pies had booze in or something?? You arent trying to tell me that everyone saw her and instantly disposed of anything alcoholic so as not to upset her.

Make it make sense

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.